• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Borowski

1. Feedback Try out Guild Perks on Beta!

just to say it again for whom did not notice yet: recruitment boost from perks does NOT influence your alcatraz o_O
  2. Feedback Forge Friday

same nonsense as always... medals? 50 FP? wouldnt even buy the house of horror kit if i missed one - its cheaper to get it at the AD!
  3. Feedback Try out Guild Perks on Beta!

:rolleyes: ehm no ^^ i would hardly recommend: back to the roots. remember this was supposed to be a building game and once even was one...
  4. Feedback Try out Guild Perks on Beta!

wont read 16 pages, so sorry if already mentioned: Adventure Merchant and Tavern Sweeper: "visiting guild members tavern" - really? you cant visit your guild members tavern unless you are friends... hope this is bug, not feature ^^ nevertheless: i dont think anyone profits of this. the cost is...
  5. Fixed on Beta: Guild rankings

on gvg map its also the map ranking that is not working. and if you click on it, most functions are blocked and you have to reload the game
  6. Feedback Try out Guild Perks on Beta!

to be honest: why always more and more and more clicks per day? i am ignoring more and more of all of those "extras" and it feels for every single ignored feature, you invent two more... o_O and: guilds are already out of goods because of the GBG - so we dont need another feature that consumes...
  7. Feedback Halloween Event 2021

lucky you - me at 7 kits and 2 prizes. event spent diamonds on it, but no further prizes - and not even one of the two missing dolls...
  8. Discussion Heal all units with 1 button (PC verison)

I Really hate this. Makes gvg and gbg even more time consuming. Take it back and allow us to fight quickly!
  9. Feedback Castle System

where is the nice little building game gone that forge of empire once was? you invent crap and more crap just to force us into more and more online presence time i therefor stopped playing settlements or dailies - did others the same? is the castle now your try to "motivate" us to play those...
  10. Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

Quests: - gain 5k happiness - build 10 decorations of your age - gain 5k happiness again... lack of ideas? :rolleyes:
  11. Feedback Winter Event 2020

the calendar is nonsense exactly as the reindeers (still) are - is 1 such thing not enough for 1 event? ^^
  12. Feedback New Great Building: The Galata Tower!

i'm not interested in this building. i'm getting plundered very few times only and won't even spend 9 squared for that ^^ but might be interesting for lower ages if they get plundered more often
  13. Feedback Guild Forum Removal

We have certain information in the Forum only for guild leaders (diplomacy e.g.). What would be absolutely necessary: let us mark also messages in social as important, otherwise we have a real problem and would need an external forum to keep this confidential information!
  14. Fixed on Beta: Problem with private messages when GB attachment in it

Trading bug can easily be solved - just accept the shown trade and the message is unblocked again ;-)
  15. Fixed on Beta: Problem with private messages when GB attachment in it

mobile version is working correctly! hope pc version is fixed soon, it's a big problem for some of my guild mates :-( Even our guild channel is blocked atm...