• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by trygve den gode

1. Stop messing up the icons

And then it's broken again! Clearing the cache does not help! Please Inno, do something!!
  2. Stop messing up the icons

Great, all is back! Had to delete my cache directory, but that's ok :)
  3. Discussion Who have Galata Tower?

It's announced on my national server, but it seems the possibility to get BP is not yet implemented.
  4. Stop messing up the icons

I'm talking about the troops and goods icons specifically. But all icons are changed including the cursor in some instances. Why change something just for the change? Another problem is normally changes like this introduces bugs which should be located during alfa-testing! Do Inno have it or is...
  5. Discussion Who have Galata Tower?

I'm in Astroid belt and my tower is at level 12 (need more BP to get higher). Initially got BP from Guild members of lower ages who put it on swap threads :-)
  6. Stop messing up the icons

Please!!! Let me have my old icons back! The new ones are just confusing and force me to do errors! If not changed back, I have to quit playing on the beta server, and if implemented on the live servers I will leave FoE for good :-(