• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Treyna

1. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Now it' 34,4% on yes, 67,5 on no. Total 101,9% :D (And in time at your post: 35,9+66,2=102,1)
  2. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

My main goal is to beat myself. I don't reach 150 yet :D
  3. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Now you have something to boost your city for. If they take this away, what will you go for? I don't see any reason.
  4. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

The important for me in a game is to have a goal and something to have thinking on it. For me, it will take away the goal and there will be nothing to improve for my city.
  5. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

I think this will take away the reason to spend diamonds on events for most of the diamond spenders because there will be no point for them to go for.
  6. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Anyway, if the siegecamps won't give the same advantage, they won't be also on the same price? Or you will pay the same for less?
  7. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

We have saying in Hungary, wich is in word by word translate: "My cow died, so my neighbour's cow must to die too". This 're-balancing' makes me feel to Inno has heard the players who have the same conclusion and would like to use the same solution.
  8. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

'Small' players and guilds cry, instead of work for success. This is why the change is for? It won't help on them, nothing will change for them. It will be just worse for those, whom work and build for it. I think, you will lose tons of players.
  9. Fixed on Beta: Aid All interaction with Mo/Po Quests

Also mo/po quest with aid all button. 22 + 36 players. The result:
  10. Feedback Soccer Event 2022

Same, for the Tournament also :(
  11. Fixed on Beta: Reward picture

Since yesterday when I'm collect a questreward or abort one, the picture of the rewards disappear. When I'm fullfill quest, the picture of it appears (the other one doesn't). When I close it and reopen, both of them reappears (until I collect reward or abort quest). Just on normal quest site...
  12. Feedback Space Age Jupiter Moon (SAJM)

Techtree
  13. Not A Bug: 10th Anniversary Event

On this turn, the 26th step still has number, even with building.