• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Tigertjheu

1. Tigertjheu

Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

I wonder why we don't get an reply by the community managers.. @Leones @Juber ? A lot of players have questions about it but it seems they don't even take a few seconds to read it.
  2. Tigertjheu

Any news about the AD?
  3. Tigertjheu

Soooo we're gonna ignore the AD when this goes live? And after 2 years Inno says they're canceling the AD cause it is unbalanced, to hard to balance and we're already not using it?
  4. Tigertjheu

Spoiler Space Age Titan

I heard they are canceling the new era and something new is coming.
  5. Tigertjheu

Feedback Space Age Jupiter Moon (SAJM)

The best thing about the age, 7 expensions! Second best thing,
  6. Tigertjheu

Feedback ForgePlus

What i can get for 650 euro's per year. - store 1000 forgepoints in stead of 100 ----- I have 1700+per day, even with 2000 storage its not worth my money - Collect once (per day or week?) everything in your city for free, incidents included ----- Fun, but it saves only 5 diamonds per day? - 15%...
  7. Tigertjheu

Feedback Castle System Additional Levels

I hope that the amount of points that are needed are gonna reduced bigtime.
  8. Tigertjheu

Rejected Other look in the Castle System

Message here...
  9. Tigertjheu

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 23rd August

Is there any new about it at the moment?
  10. Tigertjheu

Front page information

On the front-page the information is old, very old. There are a few screenshots, like the one below. And the artwork, there is so much much more! The FAQ is never been updated. What are Diamonds and how do I get them? "They can be bought with real money, but can also be acquired through some...
  11. Tigertjheu

Spoiler New premium Feature - FoE Plus!

Is there anything news about it?
  12. Tigertjheu

Feedback Your suggestion for our Community Sprint (version 1.209)

I would wanna know which is not only be forwarded, but also now in the making. Even if it is not sure if it would come out.
  13. Tigertjheu

Feedback Archaeology 2021

How much % attack gives the building per age? (Including the new age?)
  14. Tigertjheu

Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

I hope 2 more with medals, and an extended range where we can build our city to.
  15. Tigertjheu

Feedback Guild Forum Removal

Management team has left the building....