• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Thunderdome

1. Thunderdome

Feedback History Event 2024

Is it just me or did the frequency of daily special increases only with items that are deemed "junk"? Seems like when I play a few games (in the hard difficulty) of the history event, I had noticed a higher increase in the items that I don't need (switching doesn't do jack until the next time)...
  2. Thunderdome

New Idea Guild Item Shop

Inno would not go for it. They would want their non-sensical AD to be the only place for players to get items from; and their toddler style rewards system to prevail.
  3. Thunderdome

Discussion Bring new forum instead of discord

That's how it should be. I use Meta Messenger as it is required for the work I engage in.
  4. Thunderdome

Thanks. I think one of the buildings in this event gives out frags for the JPs. Although, it would be nice to see what the rewards for this event are in that link that is still not reachable. Gone are the days where @Juber would post them directly under the main announcement of said event...
  5. Thunderdome

I no longer have smiths in my city. Pretty much everything production wise is replaced with sunken treasures, sleigh builders, and insect hotels which produce much different than a typical "supply" production. I can't be arsed in using "Finish All Special" as I have 1 left. I had placed them...
  6. Thunderdome

I got to 16 quests done for the Rival thing since I only had a small amount of time to do them in with my busy work week. I saw the 40x 24 hour productions and would like to ask if anyone out there really have 40 or more production buildings set up in their city. Then I would like to ask Inno...
  7. Thunderdome

Duplicate Show - Hide buttons Reccuring Quest

That I can agree with in any shape or form. I sometimes do recurring quests but to have this in place is like being rewarded freely without doing the work; and part of that is hitting the abort button each time.
  8. Thunderdome

New Idea Reverse sorting order in Forum threads

That is maybe directed to the forum hosting site where this forum operates from.
  9. Thunderdome

I actually gave up in trying to access the page in knowing what the supposed rewards are. And, I have done about quit playing on live servers a long time back.
  10. Thunderdome

New Idea Remove the "Guild Reward Obtained!" message as a pop-up

The marquee effect taxes the most system resources in any game, it's annoying (especially when multiple instances are completed), and it's not necessary. The popping on the guild progress bar should be sufficient.
  11. Thunderdome

Two relative keywords here: Can - if they wanted to, else we're beating a dead horse to death. Apply - if they wanted to, as well, since most things that were said never made it back to us, the players. I often ask myself what's the point of feedback if nothing is done to fix it right (yeah, I...
  12. Thunderdome

I guess if I had said it for the Halloween event, I will say it for this one: give us an option to disable the animations when playing the minigame. Example: I have a card that has 2-5 basic hit and 2+ for the faction that is strong against, with 20/20 HP. The opposing side has a card that does...
  13. Thunderdome

New Idea list of your own GB's

I think it has been solved with the click the icon next to avatar. It shows a list of GBs built into the player's city (even at level 0). It won't show the GBs a player has in their inventory that isn't built in the city.
  14. Thunderdome

Feedback Daily Release Notes

Kind of liked it when it was able to autocomplete at 4 levels of GEx for quests requiring such, making the 5th level of GEx an optional zone for getting the Forgotten Temple. Just hoping they don't make negotiating expensive like they did with GE-5 for those who can't fight all their way...
  15. Thunderdome

@Juber would you think after so many days the event is active that Inno finally makes that one link available to read upon?