• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by TheFlyingMan

1. Fixed on Beta: No Quest

Same on Firefox/Ubuntu and on Android. Last quest not there :-(
  2. Cannot Reproduce: When using the new "Supply production setting" feature, Cider Mill autocompletes / Premature Production

Browser and Version: Firefox Quantum 68.0 (64-bit) on Ubuntu Overview of the bug: Happened once, so I'm a bit fuzzy on the details, will attempt to reproduce. This morning, I had a quest to complete many 15 minutes production. I clicked on one of my current age prod buildings, and pressed 2 on...
  3. Feedback PvP Arena

Oh, look! What a surprise! 3 fights in SAAB (I'm in Modern), and the lower reward has more attack/defense than the middle one... I'm so done with this. :-(
  4. Fixed on Beta: Settlement, deleting building/deco/roads not possible

I can confirm this bug on Browser :-(
  5. Feedback PvP Arena

For the very first time a few minutes ago I faced an opponent in the same age as me (Modern) in PvP. I am totally disgusted by this "new feature", and although it seems that things have improved a little, it is still too frustrating. The majority of fights that are presented to me (in attack)...
  6. Feedback [Feedback] Cultural Settlements

Great! One point of detail though: I wished the zoom level in the main town would be restored to what it was before I clicked on the "Outpost Connector" when I exit the Cultural Settlement...
  7. Feedback [Feedback] - HTML5 on Beta

First contact with the HTML version this morning as I am running Firefox on Mac OSX. So far, so good, although the animations are choppier when fighting in the Expedition, it feels faster than the Flash version, more responsive. One observation: the colours are duller, as if there was a slight...
  8. Feedback Daily Challenges

I like both Manda's idea of "First login time of the day" and "Choosing my own time". I don't think that will make that much of a difference. I have to admit that I've been delaying my actions for the day, notably the Tavern visits and the polivating, but also building actions, map scouting and...
  9. Feedback Fall Event 2017

I don't think there was an official announcement of the start date, but it's said somewhere that the event lasts for 24 days, and that it ends on the 28th of September... Do your maths ;-)