• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Terr

1. Terr

September Crossword

Across: 6• SUPPLIES 7• LIMESTONE 9• VENUS 11• ENERGYCANNON 13• ASTEROIDBELT 14• TREBUCHET 16• COLORGUARD 17• COINS Down: 1• ROGUE 2• CASTLESYSTEM 3• GUILDEXPEDITION 4• ARENACONTESTTOWERS 5• SPACECARRIER 8• SYNTHESIZER 10• SMARTMATERIAL 12• NAILSTORM 15• CASTELDELMONTE
  2. Terr

Discussion Change the League divisions in GB tournaments

And this time, we remain in a Diamond League with very little competition :rolleyes:
  3. Terr

Another simple solution just came to mind; the PvP Arena has the same sort of levels, but it does not stop at Diamond Chests, there is an additional Crystal Chest. Why not add a Crystal League to GB? The Crystal League would be designed for guilds with 40+ members, but it would give those guilds...
  4. Terr

You're welcome to mock me, if you wish, my paladin shield will protect me from your words.
  5. Terr

I still say, there should be separate Diamond Leagues using the algorithm of guild size. You could still factor in the GB activity per member of that guild, but that should be secondary to the number of members. We are all active in GB, but only 10/35 really perform, that's 29%. But there are...
  6. Terr

I don't know how all of this works, I just know that it doesn't. To be fair, guilds should not oppose other guilds with twice the membership, no matter what LP score is. Something needs to change, or GB will be a dyeing competition feature.
  7. Terr

Every GB tournament starts my guild (Nemesis) on a map against totally inferior guilds, which we dominate and move into the Diamond League where we are faced against 6 of 8 guilds that have twice the membership! How is a guild with less than 35 members to compete against 4 guilds with 80...
  8. Terr

Rejected One Down

I get that, fair trading for lower goods is a viable option, but let me add the case of Champions; what if I wanted to train them for early era GvG maps, I could "0ne-down" a retreat that would give me the units I need, and still have the option to "One-up" the retreat again?
  9. Terr

Rejected One Down

It would be nice to have a new item to lower a buildings Era.