• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Tempestas

1. Tempestas

Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

Thanks. I don't think Rival is a good mix with this event. This is worse than the pop tiles of a color that isn't there. I think I'm mostly going to have to ignore Rival's quest and just collect when I accidently do something. Its like its trying to temp us into playing badly.
  2. Tempestas

Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

What is a "wind" gem? None of the gems look like wind. I see blue, green and orange. I'm guessing green, but its pitiful that when I hover over things it doesn't tell me what it is.
  3. Tempestas

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 19th February

I hate Discord. I cannot process that much visual noise. It's a disaster and now the link when I right click is to Discord instead of the Forum. Really? I'm not even sure where to put this rant. All I know is I'm pissed.
  4. Tempestas

Feedback Quantum Incursions

I think this is a reasonable way to play. In my mind different people like to play different ways, different strengths, enjoy different things, and a good leader should see that and use what each player happily gives.
  5. Tempestas

Discord is a visual mess. I have a very hard time reading it. Grr. I use it as little as possible.
  6. Tempestas

I'm actually glad we are restarting. My original settlement, I played badly. Each time I restart I will think a little bit differently.
  7. Tempestas

I agree it's not ready for live. There may be a reality problem with the expectations of commitment to such a long time. Their desire to trap us in commitment may backfire.
  8. Tempestas

When I think about it, one thing I feel is a *really big* problem in design, is that there now is no longer a good time to change guilds. There is a culture of guild visiting. If there is always some kind of championship going, then when do you change guilds? If you change guilds during a...
  9. Tempestas

Seriously? This would be a problem for many styles of playing.
  10. Tempestas

One thing many have complained about is the 10 hour wait. I'm not sure I like specifically 10 hours, but I actually do like the long wait. This means this part of the game doesn't require that I constantly be aware of it. QI is more interesting to me than GvG ever was. It's actually more...
  11. Tempestas

Do shards carry over to the next one? Or should I spend the few I have?
  12. Tempestas

Fixed on Beta: Bugs after todays 11.04 update

There was some kind of maintenance that knocked me out of the game. This happened 2x. Neither time fixed the problem. The problem exists. Whatever they are doing, whatever the word is for what they are doing, it isn't fixing it.
  13. Tempestas

Nope, another update. Still broken.
  14. Tempestas

Same problem. Verified after the server update moments ago.
  15. Tempestas

Fixed on Beta: QI - Too high population

As am listening to this, I am thinking that even if building house remediated the problem, that if the problem and solution are as described, I am better off not fixing it It let me building another barracks while my population was over-reported. I can't delete anything, but I can build...