• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by teest-now

1. Feedback Next steps with Mobile Video Ads

Attempted to put up a vote offering in the "Ideas" forum for "Legacy Accounts should be Exempted from Mobile Ads" . . . how does InnoGames expect to have any meaningful feedback if attempts to gauge broader opinion through Idea's voting is "Rejected." Any way, I'm going to leave my feedback...
  2. Rejected Exempt Legacy Accounts From Mobile Ads . . . on new signups get Ads

I get it . . . you want ads . . . but do you want your friend of 10 years in the game to walk away because suddenly they can't pay for the extra bandwidth of the advertising? Or how about because your long-time friends don't like being bombarded with ads when they are trying to get into forge to...
  3. Feedback Next steps with Mobile Video Ads

I've posted a voting option on the forums . . . folks can vote up to let InnoGames know they would like Legacy Accounts (Accounts created prior to the introduction of mobile advertising) exempted from mobile ads on their devices . . . only new sign-ups should get the mobile advertising . . ...
  4. Rejected Exempt Legacy Accounts From Mobile Ads . . . on new signups get Ads

yes, and that is where advertising should be targeted . . . at people who don't play the game, not at people who won't continue to play an ad filled game . . . this is just a vote offering to see if anyone wants to let InnoGames know they would support InnoGames exempting Legacy Accounts from...
  5. Rejected Exempt Legacy Accounts From Mobile Ads . . . on new signups get Ads

Unlikely . . . what was your username during that closed beta for Forge? That's "feedback" . . . this post is to give people a chance to vote on InnoGames exempting Legacy Accounts from ads.
  6. Rejected Exempt Legacy Accounts From Mobile Ads . . . on new signups get Ads

Ads aren't a game feature . . . why are you trolling this issue? Its meant to provide feedback to InnoGames. Make your vote and let others make their votes and think for themselves. If you want ads, that's your choice. this forum post is meant to give people a chance to let InnoGames know they...
  7. Rejected Exempt Legacy Accounts From Mobile Ads . . . on new signups get Ads

I've been playing forge longer than you have my friend
  8. Rejected Exempt Legacy Accounts From Mobile Ads . . . on new signups get Ads

The ads haven't been The ads haven't been implemented yet, and requires no removal of features . . . its just not implementing them on Legacy accounts so those who never agreed to the ads when they signed up or invested years in playing without ads don't quit the game. So not on the DNSL list.
  9. Rejected Exempt Legacy Accounts From Mobile Ads . . . on new signups get Ads

Legacy Players should be exempt from advertising on their mobile devices. Vote Up here to let InnoGames and Forge Staff know that only new sign-ups/accounts should have ads on their mobile devices. Give an up-vote to let InnoGames know that Legacy accounts that started without advertising should...