• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Tecus Sciuridae

1. Fixed on Beta: Cannot log in

https://zz0.forgeofempires.com
  2. Fixed on Beta: Cannot log in

Try the www.forgeofempires.com LOGIN on the top right side of the page
  3. Feedback Forge Bowl 2023

That can be done just deleting and building again a blacksmith's space. That's what I do in my live server .
  4. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

I like how you think and your anwer. But I have to say that many players do not have the TIME to participate, as many of them want to, fighting on GbG or GvG. The GvG is an issue that should be completely renovated with a new philosophy. The reset at 8pm ( here ) It's very limiting, even for PC...
  5. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

This question is very well raised, with regard to the size of guilds. But maybe the issue with this is that big guilds might not make much sense today, with the evolution the game has undergone over the years and the GbG mechanic is not going to solve this. (I still remember when the general...