• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Teak

1. Teak

Feedback Speedup of Early Eras test

TBH does Inno even play the game? :) required Forge Points and resources have been reduced -> Irrelevant, 1-2 events and those costs aren't an issue for anyone unlockable features have been moved further along in to the research tree, however as your progress is more rapid you actually unlock...
  2. Teak

Feedback Quantum Incursions

80 players upgrading all their buildings to tier 3 by day 3 and procuding for 6 days then... Will check it, but sounds promissing. Not sure, why you should play any node in between besides buffs or debuffs [if the "buff my units with ~30-50 ... duno, got to crush the numbers here... aqueducts...
  3. Teak

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Is it intended that i can basically jump to the final boss of a stage without doing anything / clearing a node the way down? [Except if a choice node is "in the way"]. If so, we basically build an Iron Age town for 9 days, produce units or goods in 1 min, demolish everything and spam aqueducts...
  4. Teak

Spoiler Polynesia settlement spoiler discussion

Yea, another Settlement building you waste 4 months on to substitute it by an event building by end of fall :D
  5. Teak

Feedback Space Age Titan

Can we get a ballpark for the goods / coin cost above lvl 10 <3
  6. Teak

Feedback Unit stacking is here!

Don’t stress it - didn’t take ages to get basic stacking going ;) This „feature“ is the Inno poster boy: proposed years ago by several forum communities… however, we get hyped due to the implementation… Not sure, if we lowered our expectations towards Inno severely or we are just easy to please
  7. Teak

Feedback Guild Expedition Update

Let’s be real - gex 5 and it’s current balancing is great - let me tell you why ;) 1| You can finally compensate for that one missing guild member, who’s ill - but so can your opposing guild. However, I don’t expect the urgency to complete level 5 every week; once a month sounds reasonable 2|...
  8. Teak

Feedback PvP Arena

Inno won’t get any complaints about people using pushing accounts ( hero bashing) or the 24/7 gamers who perms fight the recurring quest up to 15k a week -> no tracking, no trouble I guesshalf a year from now “we have a problem” because the Highscore is even more useless than it is now ;)
  9. Teak

Spoiler Next Settlement

Got to love the „I don’t like it, so it‘s crap for everyone“ mentality -.- the only real issue about the Vikings imho is, That you can’t finish the last villages properly since they changed the quests. to be honest, every settlement is way more balanced and thought trough than most events...
  10. Teak

Spoiler New GB "Galata"?

I guess it’s an old book with a new cover: Players who need it, don’t have the FP to get it to a proper level- players who can afford to level it to a proper level ( >70), don’t need it. this will be a “prestige snack” for high players - get the blueprints, get it to 80 in a week, don’t touch it...
  11. Teak

Feedback PvP Arena

How do you even reach over 60k? This would be over 270 wins - and you have 5 daily attempts + being attacked How the hell would you reach that without paying or be in any top 10 so players „try to beat one of those top tiers“
  12. Teak

Feedback PvP Arena

I think the main issue of this feature will be the balancing: Scenario 1: The loot is worth rearranging your city To get a proper defense you would easily lose 3-400 FPs a day... the latest boost in attack bonuses require you to get at least 600|1000 to have a realistic chance of defending ...
  13. Teak

Feedback PvP Arena

And pls not as the first Tab .... would be a great opportunity to implement „favorite unit tab“
  14. Teak

Feedback PvP Arena

pls implement a separate tab for both def armies- this is really awkward for fast fighting.a bummer for battlegrounds as well as gvg.
  15. Teak

Spoiler Endless Tower

Well the main issue I currently see is the fact that there is no need for defending your city if harvest is on point. Actually having a defending army is a drawback for GvG or GB because your first few army slots are blocked and you can’t “speed select” compared to someone who has a “tidy” army...