• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Tanmay11

1. Tanmay11

Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

I will end up at 518 paws, short of 540 required for lvl 11, 2nd year in a row i will not be able to max out the event building.
  2. Tanmay11

Fixed on Beta: GBG Victory points not counting

end the battleground if you cant fix it....is this some joke that points wont be counted for half the season?
  3. Tanmay11

New Issue: Very bad performance of fighting on PCs but better on phones.

the lag was very bad for me when gbg opened. today morning as well.
  4. Tanmay11

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 20th November

its laggy on my laptop 15 7th gen, but better than before if i change it to only fast units its much smoother, @Juber would be nice if devs could do something so the Army management remembers the settings. also I guess an option to hide injured units would speed it up. it was already suggested.
  5. Tanmay11

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

this sounds way better than whatever nonsense inno is running right now.
  6. Tanmay11

sure, they are the weakest of the three i mentioned that could defeat you. this is the last time you met us https://prnt.sc/MS5qCnYWbnmR so my point remains. you haven;t faced and decently organized guild and you get away with lvl 2 building so congrats on getting lucky with matchmaking:)
  7. Tanmay11

the matchmaking is so bad, Asgard, Dragonstar & just the job, all have had to face #1 more than once, meaning we can't get the lvl 2 Toc. meanwhile there's White rabbit, maybe even polska who never faced any decent opposition and will get 5 wins and lvl 2 ToC. how is this fair inno? all three...
  8. Tanmay11

Feedback Halloween Event 2023

Don't like this minigame at all, I would prefer the last years version anyday, even if we had to do ridiculous amounts of toy quests.
  9. Tanmay11

Feedback Beta Mobile App Feedback/ Bugs

have you disabled auto update for the FoE app in play store?
  10. Tanmay11

Discussion InnoGames data breach

Inno needs to enable 2FA option for the game asap. regradless where the data was leaked from. its an extra layer of security that's gonna save a lot of headaches for both players and support team. it's already implemented on forum. time to bring it to the game. This was suggested and forwarded...
  11. Tanmay11

Fixed on Beta: msg center bugged

the message sector is accessible from gbg/gvg map, until they fix it
  12. Tanmay11

Fixed on Beta: msg center bugged

message center not accessible
  13. Tanmay11

Feedback Space Age Titan

https://prnt.sc/XvSGfF0c_O3f
  14. Tanmay11

Feedback Space Age Titan

looks like its impossible to have 9 goods buildings at full support in titan, my boosts are molecules and capsules.
  15. Tanmay11

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 19th June

@Juber pressing enter in rankings doesn't work, its been bugged for a while. not sure if it's reported we're having to click on the button.