• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Susannah the Good

1. Feedback New Challenges await you!

Exactly what is the point of the Rival forcing the completion of GE in the first 48 hours?
  2. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

#17 Pop 45 yellow tiles in the level. ZERO yellow tiles on the very next board. Coincidence? No way.
  3. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

First Rival quest today: "Pop 15 blue blocks." I opened a fresh board and there was not a single blue block. Not one blue block showed up as I completed the entire board. Rigged much, Inno? I wonder how the board would have looked if I had ponied up the cash for a "gold' prize.
  4. Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

The game-wrecking, money-grubbing has reached all new heights for Inno. Now they want $25 for prizes in a single event. WTAF?:mad:
  5. Feedback Summer Event 2023

Am I to understand that the will only be a key to be found on every THIRD board? Up until today, players without deep pockets got 2 chances per day to flip a tile. The chance of finding a key was already nearly impossible. If there's no key in 2/3 of the boards, I guess there's no point even...
  6. Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

I just finished a board where not a single paw print appeared. It's not looking likely that I will get enough upgrades for the Panda thing even though I am in the Apprentice League. Completing the daily quests doesn't produce enough coins to buy tools. I guess FoE is becoming a game only for...
  7. Feedback PvP Arena

As I realize that beta is for testing, I feel I have given this PVP Arena a fair chance but I am done now. For the past week, the two top opponents have consistently been SAAB players. I am in FE. Now all three opponents are SAAB players. Clearly, this feature is intended only for SAAB level...
  8. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Ancient Egypt

Yep. I assumed I could build any barracks. Duh! Thanks for the reply.
  9. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Ancient Egypt

How? I had zero units to start. I built the houses and the farm. Still no military units and the battle space is "unavailable." After awhile, I deleted the farm and built a 2nd barracks. I now have 1 unit and 2 barracks producing more. The battle space is still unavailable.
  10. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Ancient Egypt

Seems kind of silly to have to build the first farm when you can't have it produce anything for a day or two while you build barracks and fill them. I ended up deleting the farm to build the 2nd barracks. Big waste of time.
  11. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Ancient Egypt

Were we supposed to have some troops at the beginning of the new, improved Egyptian settlement? Even with 2 barracks now built it will take a day to fill them. I can't make goods without "loot" and the battle part says it is unavailable. I assume that's because I had zero military units.
  12. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Balancing Changes

Thanks for the reply. It does not change my position that I will not bother with this on the live servers. There is nothing enjoyable about this addition to the game. It appears to be just a way to force players to spend more $$$. Complete fail. :-(
  13. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Balancing Changes

I should have been able to finish this settlement with a few hours to spare but then the last quest - Have 6 goods buildings and 1200 diplomacy proves to be impossible without another expansion. There's no time left to produce the required goods to purchase another expansion and I will not use...
  14. Feedback [Feedback] Cultural Settlements

I won't finish the first settlement in the longest time allotted, even having spent some of my free diamonds (something I will never do in the live game where they are not free). If I ever finish the first settlement, I will try one more but I don't see myself playing this aspect in the live...