• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Sunnyjack

1. Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

Exactly. Starting bids are so high as to make it impossible, especially in relation to what one gets when selling.
  2. Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

While I understand the need to update the Antique Dealer, the starting bids seem to me to be way, way too high. I've been playing a while and in order to have enough to even start bidding I would have to sell everything in my storage and even then come up short. Please consider lowering the...
  3. So, has anybody else here played with the AI yet?

I didn't know AI was an option. How do you do that? I t sounds very interesting.
  4. Feedback Guild Expedition Update

Inno, what are you thinking? The changes to the GE are just horrible. The fact that rewards have now been cut into "pieces" where you have to get a total of 180 fifteen at a time to make up ONE reward, seriously? It's one thing to deal with it during an event but in a weekly GE? Also, to have to...
  5. Feedback Guild Expedition Update

New buildings look great and will be a nice addition to cities, that is if one can ever actually get them. The current boosts for the opposing army are very very high, well past challenging and fair play and the cost of negotiations are way too high as well. It will be too expensive for the...