• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by sukimato

1. sukimato

Spoiler Space Age Space Hub

Any news about the new era?
  2. sukimato

Spoiler Space Age Space Hub

Una de las cosas más emocionantes del juego es el surgimiento de una nueva Era. Aquellos de nosotros en Titán no hemos estado progresando durante un año y haciendo tareas repetitivas. Sería bueno saber si se planea un nuevo desarrollo para el juego.
  3. sukimato

Feedback Quantum Incursions

It doesn't start today either...
  4. sukimato

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2024

I don't understand why they announce something that is not immediately implemented in the game... and it is not the first time
  5. sukimato

Discussion Space Age Titan

What I do think is that you're not very nice... got it?
  6. sukimato

Okay. Is that your impression or do you have real information to support it?
  7. sukimato

You mean they are not working in the new age? Well what a disappointment
  8. sukimato

Spoiler New Guild Expedition Buildings! (GE Update?)

When is the fifth level of the Expedition planned?
  9. sukimato

Spoiler Space Age Jupiter Moon

I find it unfortunate that you are still playing FoE based on what you have written. Neither I nor anyone with common sense would waste their time playing something they hate, no matter how good your guild is. It is a GAME, it is not mandatory nor does your life depend on it. By the way, if you...
  10. sukimato

So what you want is that everyone plays like you and that the game is developed only according to your tastes and abilities... if not, it will be crap, right? You don't respect the game or the other players, and honestly, I don't know why you're still playing, if everything is as bad as you...
  11. sukimato

I guess they will implement the Age of Jupiter when the current St Patrick's Day 2022 event is over
  12. sukimato

very funny...
  13. sukimato

When is the new era expected to be implemented?
  14. sukimato

Spoiler Space Age: Venus

Anyone know when they implement the New Era?