• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by St. Bernardus

1. Discussion Remove diamond production from any city buildings and bring event league separation on diamond spending

I play FoE on almost every server. I stopped playing the expedition the moment you could hardly get any diamonds and complete wishing wells in the expedition. If the diamonds are reduced even further, the worlds will have completely lost their purpose. And probably the whole game too.
  2. Spoiler New Feature "Guild raids"?

Can I play beta via app? No ? Did the programmer die too? Or does the effort simply not pay off? Any good programmer can see through the logic behind a code. GvG is so great because you play directly against others and need tactics. GG has been pushed with various inflationary bonuses. You...
  3. Spoiler New Feature "Guild raids"?

It's pretty pathetic when you don't have a programmer to make a popular feature playable for mobile users.
  4. Forwarded guild treasure

Wouldn't it be easier if you could set the AI core to produce what you want? That would then actually be an artificial intelligence
  5. Discussion What would it need to replace GvG?

Why not extend GVG ? To the upper ZAs ? And finally make it playable for app players. I do not like GB. Every few hours you have to be online with 20+ people to get a sector. The attendance requirement is way too often and too high. And why? For the personal benefit of the players at the...
  6. Feedback Your ideas for a Cultural Settlement!?

With the Aztecs, you have started to offer a settlement only for players equal/higher than Colonial Age. I really wonder why you don´t go further and use the different ages for specific settlements ? Why not offering "Atlantis" for players equal/higher than Oceanic Future ? Why not protecting...
  7. Discussion Friend Invite/Acceptance vs Total

Agree ! I have a similar issue. I want to create a second guild that should be totally integrated in the first one. But we can´t create a communication with more than 120 players. I would like to have the mail-recipients expanded to 160. I can´t understand the limitation.
  8. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Aztecs

I cannot start the settlement. Is it necessary to finish the other settlements first ?
  9. Feedback Winter Event 2020

Does that make sense ? Regarding the boni of the last event buildings ? Looks like a lot of wasting space...
  10. Feedback New Great Building: The Galata Tower!

The consequences of the LG will be : All will level up the Galata to 80+, place 1 unit in their defensekm, they pull down their Deal Castle, Basilika and flames because the Galata will do their work. Further consequences : All players will stop their attacks. All players will pull down their...
  11. Spoiler Next Settlement

I want "Atlantis" as new settlement. We have the OZ. Why not a settlement ?
  12. Feedback Beta Mobile App Feedback/ Bugs

Will GVG be implemented in the new mobile app ? Otherwise I won´t test.
  13. Feedback PvP Arena

I don´t like that feature. First Inno is donating all kinds of attack bonuses and then I should defend my city ? How ? Attackers have 4 legendary buildings and defenders have 3. Attackers can buy fancy stuff from the merchant. What could the defender buy ? I haven´t seen a tactical tower yet...