• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by SpaceCarrierInBronzeAge

1. SpaceCarrierInBronzeAge

Discussion I finally lived up to my username!!!

I have never heard of them deleting a GB, but I think they delete cities if you are in BA and inactive for a month and have no diamonds.
  2. SpaceCarrierInBronzeAge

correct me if I am wrong, but I think you can do negotiations in events in BA. but that's besides the point. I wont be using it at all. It will just sit there until FoE decides to delete it. I did it for the challenge.
  3. SpaceCarrierInBronzeAge

I got my Space carrier in the Bronze age!
  4. SpaceCarrierInBronzeAge

Feedback Fall Event 2020

here's a scheme for making an attack set with the barn. It is slightly less efficient than the field-only sets, but has a higher volume for the same progress in the event. (60% attack, 24% defense, + barn boosts)
  5. SpaceCarrierInBronzeAge

Feedback Fall Event 2020

Totally depends which way you look at it.
  6. SpaceCarrierInBronzeAge

Feedback PvP Arena

I'd call this bad advertising, lol
  7. SpaceCarrierInBronzeAge

Feedback Fall Event 2020

It's 12% attack per wheat field. put 4 together, and you get 48%. And btw, the Defense value is also for the attacking army, so the total military boost is up to 64%
  8. SpaceCarrierInBronzeAge

Feedback Halloween 2020

Cool :cool:. two wolf houses would be awesome! I'm not sure how similar this is to the archaeology event, but in that event I got a lvl 11 airship and 2 extra upgrades (13 pieces), without diamonds. I did get one extra tool set from the side quests. I think with two extra tool sets from the...
  9. SpaceCarrierInBronzeAge

Feedback PvP Arena

Well, it is clear that the "other sources of feedback" are the actual usage data of this feature: how many players are playing in the PvP arena, how often they play, how many attempts they buy, etc. So if you want to give them feedback they will listen to, stop playing the PvP arena, as I have...
  10. SpaceCarrierInBronzeAge

Feedback Fall Event 2020

so upgrading the barn only changes population, happiness and coins, and not the set bonuses? in that case for most players there will be no point in upgrading the barn.
  11. SpaceCarrierInBronzeAge

Feedback Fall Event 2020

OK, that sucks. How high can you upgrade it without diamonds, and is it worth building if it's not at the max level?
  12. SpaceCarrierInBronzeAge

Feedback Fall Event 2020

is it possible to get the full set and maxed barn without spending diamonds?