• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Sovereign

1. Sovereign

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

No, the Grand Prize mechanic will work similarly to other events, in so far that it isn't always a selection kit. Check the screenshot from the main announcement.
  2. Sovereign

Tasks are the three things along the top of the event window, and each completed task gives a Grand Prize progress point. An example of a task would be "Hire a manager" or "Upgrade your Hats Factory to level 25". Quests work the same as any other event. The number of tasks available per stage...
  3. Sovereign

You get the selection kits for the Celtic Forest from finishing tasks and collecting Grand Prize points (similar to most events. 25 tasks = Grand Prize). You also get a selection kit when you select next stage, if you open all 6 of the boxes. There are not only two levels of reward boxes, but...
  4. Sovereign

Morning all, thanks so much for your feedback. So glad to see everyone so excited for the event, and glad to see my announcement isn't total garbage :D I've left some answers to some questions below, and I'll make the adjustments to this announcement later today. The Moon Gate, Faery Rings and...
  5. Sovereign

Thanks! That's a shame. It'd be great if once you've had a chance to play, you return to let me know what I could have said to help you understand it. I get its hard to know just yet. No, there isn't a feature like the Reindeer Collection in this event. The Managers are all paid for with Pots...
  6. Sovereign

Event St Patrick's Day Event

Hey guys, The current plan is to have the event start tomorrow during the day (29th January) but we'll let you know if this isn't the case. As with most events, the mobile version won't be immediately available, but we'll let you know when it is. Cheers, Richard
  7. Sovereign

Hey guys, Thanks so much for offering your feedback, and I really hope that you can ascertain how the event will work based on the announcement. We regularly adjust and tweak announcements based on your feedback, but this event is particularly hard to articulate, so we're hoping we can get an...
  8. Sovereign

Feature Guild Battlegrounds

Hello Beta, With tomorrow's update we will make a small change to the 'personal rewards' you can gain when completing actions on a province. Currently you have a small chance to earn Forge Points every time you complete a negotiation or battle on a province. With tomorrow's update we will...
  9. Sovereign

Update Hotfix for recent GvG Issues

Hey Beta, We've just applied a small hotfix to the game to address issues seen recently with actions not being able to be done directly after the recalculation takes place in GvG. We're expecting this should resolve these issues in time for the next reset, so we would ask players to keep a...
  10. Sovereign

New Content Guild Vs. Guild Improvements

Hello Beta, Thank you so much for all of your feedback so far on the improvements we're making to GvG. We wanted to give you a short update on what we plan to implement next on Beta, in an effort to properly test it before live release. We mentioned the concept itself in our original post, but...
  11. Sovereign

Daily Release Notes Ongoing Changelog w/c 12th August

Thursday An issue was fixed where the Map Rankings were missing from the GvG maps. We fixed an issue where the GvG daily calculation timer was missing after finishing an 'Unfinished Business' battle and returning to the GvG Map.
  12. Sovereign

Daily Release Notes Ongoing Changelog w/c 12th August

Wednesday An issue with the width of tooltips in the tech tree has been fixed. A new button has been added to the Great Building construction window which takes you directly to the market to trade goods.
  13. Sovereign

Feature Antiques Dealer

Hello Beta! We hope you are enjoying the Antiques Dealer so far! We wanted to let you all know of some changes which have come into effect with today's update. As you know, we've made some changes to the functionality of the Dealer, and with this in mind, we will also make some tweaks to the...
  14. Sovereign

Feedback Antiques Dealer

The auction isn't against your neighborhood or friends, but a group of randomly selected players. The group resets after each auction, so you're not always bidding against the same people :)
  15. Sovereign

Feedback Antiques Dealer

In short, we need to at least somewhat spread out features throughout the game. Introducing people to a game feature every 30 seconds can be overwhelming. The secondary reason is, predominately speaking, this is aimed at players who have inventories full of stuff they don't want, of which most...