• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Sorcino

1. Sorcino

Happy Holidays

happy new year to all from the Rodent of the Forum :p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
  2. Sorcino

Happy Holidays

Greetings I apologize for the multi-posting but I think that in this period more than ever there is a need for peace... I am attaching a video for everyone. Greetings Rodent of the Forum...
  3. Sorcino

Happy Holidays

In this forum soon but I wanted to wish everyone happy holidays.. Sincerely from the Rodent of the Forum
  4. Sorcino

Rejected New achievement for not plundering

Hi ;) I do not agree . I do not post any improvements to the game .. I do not think it represents a possible implementation useful for the purposes of the game. Greetings Sorcino
  5. Sorcino

Remembrance of the Queen

Hello. I fully agree with you .. :) By Forum rodent
  6. Sorcino

Remembrance of the Queen

Hi, nice your avatar ... You look like a queen . Greetings from Sorcino Forum rodent
  7. Sorcino

Remembrance of the Queen

Hello. Within a very short time in this forum but given the sad event and since we are on the English forum it seemed only right to leave a message to all the English for the Queen's disappearance. Greetings Sorcino PS: I hope I have found the right section of the forum ... otherwise I...
  8. Sorcino

Happy Holidays 2021/2022

A Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year from the Sorcino ... (hihih) ( I hope not to have the wrong section (in which case I apologize in advance) Abbestia from Forum rodent CIT. Sorcino
  9. Sorcino

Forwarded New Message Tab for 1-1 messages

Hi, He finds me in agreement. I approve.. By Sorcino
  10. Sorcino

Rejected Auto battle fast forward

I like it .. I approve