• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by SlytherinAttack

1. SlytherinAttack

Feedback Quantum Incursions

For mobile users, it's the same behavior taken from cultural settlements. Same problem, they didn't change there and QI also didn't get it. But browser (PC) users will have clear detail for it.
  2. SlytherinAttack

Feedback New Challenges await you!

I have one feedback for Rival Challenge, if they display two quests in parallel especially for GE related, it will be much useful.
  3. SlytherinAttack

Discussion difficulty of events

Everyone knows the answer that nothing can be done to make you reach gold league with the example situation mention by you. I can give you justification like, play the events for fun without thinking about any league progress. Otherwise step into maintain big diamond farms in different worlds...
  4. SlytherinAttack

Discussion Mostly PC related on Shaping the future of FOE

, Store building too
  5. SlytherinAttack

You are rite. How they are going to bring this is bit confusing. A new tab or new icon on the main page or how??? Needed some extra details to understand it completely.
  6. SlytherinAttack

Assume you have 10 of blacksmith supply productions in your city. You selected all those buildings with 8hr productions. Now some need created and you want to modify your 8hrs supply productions timer to 4hrs. All the 10 buildings you need to open individually and cancel one by one. You cannot...
  7. SlytherinAttack

Below one is my top priority one!! If top priority considered other things can wait for few more years. As a mobile app player, this one is very much important. Hope, this will be picked.
  8. SlytherinAttack

Not able to recollect exactly which 10 got picked by me, so displaying more than 10 possible chances which I might have picked randomly last few options. 5th, 8th, 11th and 20th are immediately develop team can start the work for it even if it is not getting much votes.
  9. SlytherinAttack

Thought about it to select less, but later decided like why to reduce the chances for browser users to get something they offer, so picked 10 somehow without knowing which was much needed for browsers.
  10. SlytherinAttack

You mean discord channels?
  11. SlytherinAttack

- Selection kit handling multiple times in PC should be considered as a bug and mentioned as one of the idea - incidents highlight properly also needs to be considered as a bug in browser version . . . Shaping the future of PC FOE only. Are we not having 20 unique ideas work better for both...
  12. SlytherinAttack

Feedback Quantum Incursions

This approach completely removes the time constraint and gives a way for every guild member stocks can be utilised by other guild player. That much direct benefit approach pretty sure Dev's won't agree, if they agree to do it, it will become the first change they ever did that much benefit to a...
  13. SlytherinAttack

Feedback Daily Release Notes

Wrong trade coins and gems? NO.... It felt correct as a player and other items in AD needs to get the value range like new items. As an experienced player accepting it as wrong one but as an experienced player's heart wishes to keep the changes as it is and expecting the satisfying value...
  14. SlytherinAttack

New Idea building reforging item

I don't know if they decide it to move as DNSL. However, I will again post this when the community sprint feedback happens in the forum.