• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by SirSmithy

1. SirSmithy

Feedback Castle System

There’s no GbG and no CE today. How can you do 15 negotiations in industrial era? (I’m running Vikings settlement, so the Japanese settlement is not an option.)
  2. SirSmithy

Feedback Forge Bowl 2021

When can we expect the event on the app?
  3. SirSmithy

Feedback Forge Bowl 2021

Store building did the trick... but it’s a pity, that I still have to wait with it...
  4. SirSmithy

Feedback Forge Bowl 2021

I built the vineyard into my city on PC... and now I can’t login to my city on the iPhone app. Is there a solution for me? I’m 99% percent on the app
  5. SirSmithy

Feedback Winter Event 2020

Is it possible to win 3 bakeries with 12 upgrades at all?
  6. SirSmithy

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 4th November

I’m not afraid of that. I never sniped neither. I am just sick of tap tap tap tap tap tap tap. And we are building GBs over lvl 100... and I really want to make my life easier. Until then puffin is the way to go. I never thought I will once say, that puffin is quicker to put FP into a GB.
  7. SirSmithy

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 4th November

@Dudettas, do you have an update on the IOS app version 1.165? It’s still not out, ant the FP field is out on live.
  8. SirSmithy

SOK 2.0

Dunno... I have 3 ships, 3 doorways, crows nest, all available event buildings since 2014... I agree, that my total population is only on 150k. but I have event buildings providing happiness with other goodies. Anyhow, you can find my live city, there’s not much SirSmithy players in the world...
  9. SirSmithy

SOK 2.0

Don’t you level your Hagia for FP for example? This provides you happiness as well. Beside roads are providing happiness as well. i have only two “useless” happiness GBs. Lotus and Atomium (just for fun). But they provide only 50k from the 268k. I have 0 (zero) cultural building with only...
  10. SirSmithy

Implemented ONE button Aiding

We’re already spending a lot of time in the game. GB building is a never ending thing. There we click/tap enough. aiding every day is already a burden. I would allow an aid all for 5 diamonds, so inno is winning and we are winning.
  11. SirSmithy

SOK 2.0

I don’t get the problem with happiness. Playing the game and leveling you GBs on a normal way you should get a lot of excessive happiness. I have right now 286k on my main city. Honestly speaking I don’t care happiness or population a since Alcatraz and innovation tower are over level 60...
  12. SirSmithy

SOK 2.0

I want to see the mass aid when this gets released. nowadays it’s a real nag in the guild for the motivations. if one day I stop playing the reason will be the endless motivation.
  13. SirSmithy

Feedback Halloween Event 2019

Anyhow, what is the attacking % level, when it is not worth to increase it more?
  14. SirSmithy

Rejected [Suggestion] - Messaging improvement - Favorite Group message

@Zarok Dai, any chance that this can be considered?
  15. SirSmithy

Feedback Guild Vs. Guild Improvements

I’m sorry, but this is hilarious... lol. (For me at least)