• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Sinitar

1. Sinitar

Feedback History Event 2024

You gain 1 during rival 2 and no money used to finish rival Already reached the target since yesterday
  2. Sinitar

Neighbours Pvp arena Guild expediction Continental map if you haven t it yet
  3. Sinitar

Yea and you have 50% chance to not finish it and the other 50, gaining a lot of things without be better than doing easy decks the one done in rival, for 655 coins I got 95 gran prize and 365 league points while the latest done I spent more coins than now (I had only red opponents) and I'm not...
  4. Sinitar

incorrect Don't need pass to have lv 7 sanctuary at the end of event Yea, I spent some diamonds (I mean at least 2k diamonds) for test and the result about league + gran prize would had be better than now if I knew how to play properly since start
  5. Sinitar

or 23 average days with Blue galaxy
  6. Sinitar

Extra attempts can be obtained buying more with medals (Same cost as expesition)
  7. Sinitar

the next is 24h production 40 times Reward 15 Fragments of Surging Grove Sanctuary Silver Upgrade Kit if you have at least 1G medals and you're in SAT, do it Enjoy the cost to support when you don't have any help from extra attempts Cost for a SAT player
  8. Sinitar

Why you want to rest in Iron age? Only to not be attacked? You have to be conscious that some things you cannot do it. I'm not going to defend inno but what you're saying, it's hypocrisy for me You want to keep this privilege to do not be attacked and at the same time wants to do everyelse. Inno...
  9. Sinitar

Bullion Garrison you said? 23% is the total + without specific destinations, is weaker in general than sacred tree of silence, unless you want more artillery. it has 4 levels while tree 2 only Comparing as the same level, is even more weaker
  10. Sinitar

Probably that was too powerfull It has this description
  11. Sinitar

not how long does it work but how it will increase his chance to gain the cards mentioned
  12. Sinitar

Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

2 weeks ago in discord I'm sure this is true 10 Energy at first task of 4th paralel mission while in beta was 40 means Energy nerfed by 3/4 Plus boosts hasn't been touched I was warned that tower of conjuction + both buildings from aerial eden selection kit are been removed
  13. Sinitar

They didn't mentioned less boosts, unless the Energy gained Remember that without boosts last year I reached to 5700 progress
  14. Sinitar

Infact you need No, unless they will change again the rewards, it's possible to finish 2 for free if doing rivals and reaching 6k progress
  15. Sinitar

I added a 3rd question meanwhile if you can answer Thank