• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Silveralius

1. Silveralius

Forge Bowl 2020

The loading screen for forge bowl was updated. And there are two new versions.
  2. Silveralius

Feedback Archaeology Event

So it is end of event. And I still do not like this event. Good idea and graphics but bad mechanics. Spend something for nothing is not a good idea. And I'm forced to decide between uncover vases and figurines. Uncover both make event very hard to get last level. And I still think that this...
  3. Silveralius

Feedback Archaeology Event

So Archeology Event. Nice buildings, nice idea. But a lot problems. I do not like this event. Because. Sometime I spend tools for nothing. When I don't click on the uncovered figurine, vase or tools, but I clear (open) the new line then I lose it. Without any warning. They are gone. That is bad...
  4. Silveralius

Japanese arriving in FOE?

In the same way as the current Vikings... Because, there are individual icons for each material. If you look at actual Vikings there are 3 icons in Mead, Brawery etc... And that Is same as those icons.
  5. Silveralius

Products. Currency:
  6. Silveralius

Space Age Mars

Outpost enviroment
  7. Silveralius

I do not know if this is relevant for this but it looks like. Upgrades: Selection kit
  8. Silveralius

Space Age Mars

Goods buildings images Another production icons
  9. Silveralius

Space Age Mars

And some other images :) TEXTS: SAM|Credits are used to start an exploration on Mars. Collect it via residential buildings in the colony.
  10. Silveralius

New event??

It's nice to see that we didn't find all about event before it start. :) There is still space for improvement in mining of new things . :)
  11. Silveralius

New event??

I think what BetaTest03 did is cross the line, but I also think it shouldn't be a reason to close the topic. Personal punishment could be more appropriate. We've probably found everything about this new event, but what if not. Creating a new thread for that could be confusing. I am very sorry to...
  12. Silveralius

Space Age Mars

And now. That means Mars ore is definitely that special goods.
  13. Silveralius

Spring Event 2019 ?

Who want some origami? Background. [/SPOILER]
  14. Silveralius

Space Age Mars

This looks interesting to. :) There is also a parts. But they are not interesting :D [/SPOILER] Mars sandstorm?
  15. Silveralius

Space Age Mars

Or. What if new Mars outpost is new starting point for other space missions? Someone talk about sens of battles on Mars. So who say that we are only one who started mission to Mars. What if there is someone other who started mission to Mars and we must fight with him?