• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by shemilla

1. shemilla

Feedback Forge Friday

The constant pop ups are infuriating, every time you go from one screen and then back to the main it pops up again. if I don't buy it the first time I AM NOT GOING TO!!! what is the point of throwing it into my face every five seconds! makes me want to not play the damn game with all the pop...
  2. shemilla

Feedback PvP Arena

Seriously, how long does it take for the developers to realise that basically NO ONE actually likes this feature and we all want the towers back in place? if the developers were actually listening to our feedback they would have brought back the towers by now, even if they kept the other stupid...
  3. shemilla

Feedback Message Center Changes

I dont care much about the message centre itself as I rarely communicate with others in the game but I am over seeing a flashing message symbol that will not go away despite there being no new messages there.
  4. shemilla

Feedback PvP Arena

DO NOT LIKE IT! only automatic battles suck! takes the fun out of it. I also see you have removed the neighbourhood ranking in fights too, surely that i something that could have been kept so those of us who enjoy attacking neighbours still get the same rewards as previously, most of why I...
  5. shemilla

Feedback [Feedback] Cultural Settlements

it's a tad boring and slow imo. should have the option to speed up production and also 4hrs as the smallest production time is annoying, again it makes the whole process slow and boring. jack up the excitement and interest please