• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Shelby GT500

1. Spoiler Space Age Space Hub

It's starting to be time for a new Era to appear, as Titan is starting to be very, very boring. All my titan GBs are open up to level 100+. There is nothing more to do in this Age. Boring, boring, boring and boring.
  2. Feedback History Event 2024

As if the disastrous and catastrophic direction FoE is taking wasn't enough, now Inno has no shame in ridiculing great personalities from the history of humanity. I'm ashamed of this FoE. Last but not least, the prizes for this event are ridiculously weak for the year 2024. Wake up devs and...
  3. Feedback Quantum Incursions

In the beta it was in black and white, live it will be in color, with a mermaid singing, at night, under a starry sky, accompanied by a classical orchestra on stage. I hope I cheered you up...
  4. Feedback Space Age Titan

I have the Hydra at level 80 (closed), the Centaur open up to level 80 (with level 64 closed) and the Pegasus open up to level 86 (with level 80 closed). My priority is to open as many levels as possible, to close them when there are pfs available. I hope that the next Era continues, as far as...
  5. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

It should be noted here that the best, fairest and most equitable system will be something similar to this: All guilds start from scratch and progress to the guild's current level: upon reaching level 10, for example, we have ereward building level 1, at 20 we have level 2 and so on. Only in...
  6. Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

Are there no boosts to event buildings for Quantum Incursions?
  7. Feedback Quantum Incursions

innogames doesn't care about small guilds or solo guilds, it's only interested in the big guilds, the ones that always win the battlefields, that always win the buildings as a reward, not even giving the small ones a chance to accumulate them for later construction, such buildings! Innogames...
  8. Feedback Get Ready for Epic Adventures in Polynesia & Enhanced Cultural Settlements!

InnoGames continues to shoot itself in the foot.
  9. Feedback Quantum Incursions

The scoring of battles must be based on the Era in which the player's main city is located and not the same whether everyone is in the same Era or not...
  10. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Every morning, I hope to open FoE Beta and no longer find IQ... but the wind doesn't blow this freak away! As mentioned in previous comments, for Colónia Cultural 2.0 it will be good, replacing the ones we have now and those to come. As a replacement for GvG, so called by InnoGames, it is worth...
  11. Feedback Quantum Incursions

So we are the idiots who put up with all this chain idiocy... we are the plankton of the seas!!!!
  12. Feedback Quantum Incursions

It is good practice to identify ourselves as someone with a contractual relationship with Inno...
  13. Feedback Quantum Incursions

The most ridiculous thing about all this is that the rewards you earn in IQ, some with interesting boosts, are for the main city, and they will have no influence on IQ as it does not apply to this... On the other hand, anyone who cannot reach GE level 5 or is not in the diamond league on the...
  14. Feedback Quantum Incursions

It is good practice to identify ourselves as someone with a contractual relationship with Inno...
  15. Feedback Quantum Incursions

This will completely exclude all players who cannot reach EG level 5 (by battling or trading), as well as all players whose guilds do not regularly fight in the diamond league. While in GvG everyone could participate, in IQ only the elite... Bravo Inno!