• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by seashepherd

1. Feedback Try out Guild Perks on Beta!

From what we've seen so far, the boosts could be 10x higher and would still not be worth it. If the indicated boosts are representative, I don't think there will be a single member of my guild (out of 50) who will have any interest in this. Changing numbers around cannot fix this. Toss the...
  2. Feedback Try out Guild Perks on Beta!

I'm confident the example perks would not interest anyone in my guild to donate any resources. The only perk I can think of that would be highly motivating would be a reduction in the probability of accumulating attrition in GBG (similar benefit as a watchtower or siege camp, but applying to...
  3. Feedback PvP Arena

Orangery's critical hit should be active in the PvP Arena.
  4. How to start Egyptian Grain Farm?

Got it. Thanks.
  5. How to start Egyptian Grain Farm?

Where does one get the initial loot to get the grain farm started?
  6. Space Age Asteroid Belt

After thinking about it for a few days, my guess is that Special Goods will probably operate similarly to Chateau bonus. When obtaining Promethium, Orichalcum, Mars Ore, etc., the number of goods will be increased by a multiplicative factor based on GB level. I don't believe Inno would provide...
  7. The Damage Calculator

Is this still being maintained?
  8. Feedback [Feedback] Cultural Settlements

Yes, I’m already doing it again. The changed location of obstacles, the reallocated number of cultural goods to unlock each tech, and the reduced time coupled with the higher probability of getting 4x cultural goods makes it a new challenge. I was checking on my settlement multiple times per...
  9. Feedback [Feedback] Cultural Settlements

With 5 days, 12 hours, and 3 minutes to spare, I completed my settlement — without having spent any diamonds.
  10. Feedback [Feedback] Cultural Settlements

I’m now about an hour past 15 days and I just completed the 18th quest. I seem to be on track to complete in under 16 days. It would have been faster if I had known the nature of the 20th quest at the start. Again, no diamonds spent and no heroic efforts to be online every four hours. There...
  11. Feedback [Feedback] Cultural Settlements

I’ve completed 15 quests and have 6 days remaining. I expect to complete the 16th and 17th quests today. Prior to seeing the 20th quest, I expected to complete the settlement in 16 days, but now I expect 17 days will be needed. I have not spent any diamonds and have not set any alarms to...
  12. Feedback [Feedback] Cultural Settlements

I like this new feature and hope that it makes it to the live servers unchanged (bugs fixed of course). I especially like that the layout of the settlement needs to be changed frequently. I have bought seven expansions using goods, so I have 11x16 squares. I have five huts, three goods...
  13. Virtual Future

How many medals?
  14. Choose Age of Goods Received From Great Buildings

Of course, I agree that we don't want top players to have even greater advantages than they already have. I might however favor an option at time of collection for Obs/Atom/Arc to produce double unrefined goods for the guild treasury.
  15. Soccer 2018

We definitely need strip bars -- at least in Sin World and X World.