• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Sandra the Confused

1. Not A Bug: Rival Quest

I don't think this is even doable unless you're very, very lucky. I keep getting levels without any of the color I need, and now on the last ticket I had, getting *exactly* four red stars even once - let alone 4 times - is proving to be impossible. Meanwhile, I'm wasting turns trying to satisfy...
  2. Fixed on Beta: Cannot train new Rogue

Happens for me as well, in Chrome. In my case, it's a Combat Robot Factory (the only military building I have at the moment).
  3. Duplicate: games crash on all ios device

This is happening for me as well. (iPad Pro). I also tried reinstalling with no luck, though that at least let me get to my main world, which does work. The app hasn’t been updated on my device in a few weeks, so my guess is it’s something that changed on the beta server.
  4. Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

Yes, at the same time. I'd forgotten that they regenerate - thanks. I was waiting until there was something I wanted for the daily prize. Ah well. Edit: So I'm using the tickets, but I need more boosts. After all those quests, I have 680 coins. The big package is 1230, and even the small...
  5. Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

Just got to the end of the non-daily quests (plus, I assume, one or two daily quests from today) with the message to wait until the reset tomorrow. The problem is that I've done only 32 quests. There are 23 more to go (55 total), but only 20 days left in the event? Also, the last 3 quests I did...
  6. Feedback Explore once again in the Archaeology event!

Did you happen to collect from your Observatory during that time? I think I’ve noticed it being counted as a donation (not the Arc, though).
  7. Feedback Explore once again in the Archaeology event!

Haven’t found a single tablet yet. Bad luck, or are others seeing the same thing?
  8. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2022

Mobile players who don’t have the Android beta app installed are at a disadvantage here because the event started too late to get all the upgrades without spending diamonds. We missed too many daily bonuses and there wasn’t time enough to get through enough cities. That said, I was able to do it...
  9. Feedback Try out Guild Perks on Beta!

From the looks of it, this may be the “feature” that leads to me quitting the game after 5-1/2 years. Certain guilds will be recruiting players based solely on their ability to buy diamonds to “donate”. Newer players will drag down their guilds, through no fault of their own, due to their...
  10. Fixed on Beta: Halloween Event - Daily Stickers that disappear from the board

This has happened to me twice as well. Both times I had the sticker completely uncovered and was waiting for the next day to pick it up, but it was gone after the reset. The first time, I thought maybe I’d accidentally collected it, but today I know for a fact that I didn’t.
  11. Fixed on Beta: Remove a friend action does nothing.

I’m getting this too, on mobile (both Android and iOS). In addition to not allowing you to spend diamonds for extra turns, the game crashes if you click on the “plus” button to try to buy more attempts with medals.