• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Saisio

1. Fixed on Beta: Welcome event- collec 2 incident

good to know, if i may ask what did you do to get them to spawn again xD. I for one truly like the idea and concept of the welcome event, lets hope it get fine tuned before it gets realized onto live server! :D only thing though i noticed as the winter event hit the other day, i progressed...
  2. Spoiler New Feature "Guild raids"?

What will happend to the guildsupport stat that Observatory, Deal Castle, Saint Basil and Saturn Pegasus yields and not to mention the guild support that you get from Guilds Lvls.
  3. Fixed on Beta: Welcome event- collec 2 incident

Come accros the same problem, unless the incident respawned is tied to 24 hours after you unlocked cultivation from bronze age. None the less it the game spawns in 2 incidents, i quess they are meant for the welcome event quest collect 2 incidents. Just a thought on improvement tie those 2...