• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Rusje

1. Galata Tower Changes Feedback

Is it possible to give us some information @Iordwasa ? Maybe you have to ask it to the game developers first, but it would be nice if we knew that you're busy with it. I've asked this more than 2 weeks ago, but apart from the likes (thanks for them!) there was no reaction on this...
  2. Galata Tower Changes Feedback

So, right now the galata has the costs for a now age building and the rewards for an EMA building. Is this going to change? I think the goal was to make this GB cheaper to level, but they made it more expensive... I thought they'd change this 'bug' within a few days, but now we're more than 2...
  3. Feedback Archaeology 2021

I do have the switch option for daily prizes. It looks like who has it is random. I don't have FOE-plus, I had no offer to go to SAV immediately, and I didn't have the automatic switch of production buildings. I think they are testing some new things based on two groups of players and they want...
  4. Continent map sector is still red

I have the same issue. It has nothing to do with Venus, because I'm still in PE
  5. Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

I also like the towers, it isn't about the rewards. It's just to see how much other people fought. Already a lot of people said this, but the more the better
  6. Discussion SAV new GBuilding, the last hope of cultural settlements?

I don't understand why everyone is complaining before the actual release of SAV. You don't even know what it is going to be like. Just wait till SAV is released and after you've tested it you can give feedback...
  7. Galata Tower Changes Feedback

Why do you implement the galata like this on live-servers? This is beta to test things and solve bugs. If there occurs a bug here, they should wait to do it on live servers till the bug is fixed.
  8. Maximum forges points in storage

I know a player who has more than 300k forge points, so I don't think there is a limit...
  9. Not A Bug: Industrial age quest

Oh, I didn't know that. Then it's indeed not a bug.
  10. Not A Bug: Industrial age quest

In industrial age, there is a story quest "New challenges, New dangers". This quest asks to recruit 3 units or research a technology. This quest isn't changed to the new format were every 'or' is in 2 different lines. (Sorry for bad explanation, I hope you now what I mean)...
  11. Forwarded arctic and ocean harbors

I also would like a list of all the crew members. Is lvl 10 the (current) maximum level or is it possible to upgrade them to lvl 11 and more?
  12. Spoiler PvP-Arena Take 2

I'm from Belgium and I play on the server of The Netherlands... They can't make a server for every country, it's better by language. Because in Belgium, we would need 3 servers, one for the dutch speaking, one for the French speaking and one for the german speaking Belgians, where only a few...
  13. Feedback Winter Event 2020

You need to pay 2995 diamonds to get the rewards. It's not possible to get them without diamonds.
  14. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Aztecs

I think it means that there are 30 spaces from 4*4. But, you get 8 in the begining, so you can only add 22. (17 goods, 5 diamonds)
  15. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Aztecs

If you want to place expantions with them. In research you can pay diamonds to get goods, with expantions not...