• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by .RSS.

1. Feedback Winter Event 2021

What about getting the Wishing Well as a daily prize again???? It's being a while now... everyone makes his own game setup, and taking them out completely mess it up for some of us!!!! From my point of view without wishing well I can stop playing in half of the Server I am in. Just Sayin...
  2. Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

My question is: do you really think we do not have anything to do???? If we wait for the daily prize to spend our tries... do we really need to get a vacation day off of work?????? Ok with missions... starting from 10/15 now they are steady over 50... but now this is getting really nuts. NO WAY...
  3. Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

A success just in battles, either negotiating or fighting.
  4. Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

Yes, but the point is how much is every negotiation. I considered the cheapest ones. If you start negotiating what you can everyday you may end up spending for the expensive negotiation. And this would mean even more than 150 goods per day.. just for what? recollect some of em? or maybe a bunch...
  5. Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

So I do hope that this is the section for this. I'm concerned about the negotiations and I'm shocked that no1 is talking about it. H.Castle has more or less the same bonus as this new Great Building. Where is the difference? It can be activated everyday, fighting vs neighborhood, Gvg or...