• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by rontom

1. Feedback History Event 2024

Too childish for me i'll skip this one
  2. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2024

I rushed GE4 and only have 2 free time rush quests left, plus 2 so far unseen, i'm guessing one will be the lvl4 managers but i'll be skipping that one and it looks like beta567 just found the other ons
  3. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2024

am i missing something? the final rival quest gives the same druid upgrade thats available at 250 in the event, do we need 2? Other than that it seems ok-ish if negos float your boat
  4. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2024

Button placement aside.. i like the boosts, i used the manager for level 2 fireworks, I guess the most efficient use of the 2 hr boost would be when boat and festival hit 300 but i fell foul of the button this time around. The 20% rocks considering its a freebie
  5. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

Pay for gold rewards, Pay for silver rewards and now pay for the "free" rewards. If this is the way forward it'll be time to look for a new game
  6. Feedback New Challenges await you!

Another rival challenge !! no better than the last and still no countdown timer, what are you afraid of?? the quests are a joke, again, and only serve to degrade the event and introduce what is effectively a 3rd pay-wall. To prevent any accidental spending on my part i'm deleting my credit...
  7. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

"collect 4 red chests with stars" tried with 3 tickets and collected 1 chest. Used a golden ticket as a last resort and got 2 boards that contained ZERO reds.. total rip-off
  8. Feedback New Challenges await you!

just completed, quite a few expensive negos and 2 6x24hr prods plus a few 8hr ones. It will be interesting to see how often the feature comes around, once a week would be good, collecting enough temple frags over a month would lower the costs greatly
  9. Feedback Halloween Event 2023

I dont like anything about this event and it will be the first i skip on live since the game launched
  10. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

About an hour ago i watched as 540+ GbG fights were completed in under 6 mins, which unless the guild in question is comprised entirely of insomniacs is impossible without cheating. Are there any plans to address the issue? Its been going on for a very long time and many players find it...
  11. Feedback Fall Event 2023

1 cup per board !! No way i'm spending in here, its reached a point where every event lately gets nerfed halfway through, once or twice i could believe but this feels like a strategy
  12. Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

it really has almost reached the point of buy buy or bye bye... sad
  13. Fixed on Beta: msg center bugged

I now have the same issue but prior to it occurring i had a run of bronze or iron age quests pop up
  14. Feedback Space Age Titan

If they want the truth about titan they could offer a one time only one-age-down kit when all techs are completed ... then open the doors wide and watch the stampede
  15. Feedback Space Age Titan

I would class myself as an average fighter and with my stats of 1792/1317 reaching 85 attr isnt particularly difficult or expensive using sajm units but it is slower as im changing units after every fight. The loss of the AO boost is a pain but not fatal. As attr climbs if find shopping around...