• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by MJ Artisan of War

1. MJ Artisan of War

Feedback History Event 2024

Sure is hard to complete a task with a choice of incidents or AD with no incidents and no AD......
  2. MJ Artisan of War

Discussion Game becoming too complex ?

FoE is not becoming more complex. The endlessly increasing boosts to event building are making it more dumbed down every event. I started a new city on a new world two months ago and already have 652/585 red boosts in Iron Age. Can already fight GE5 except for last four encounters, but always...
  3. MJ Artisan of War

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Great News! The Gold Level Neo Colossus does NOTHING for QI military boosts.... What a joke.... lmao
  4. MJ Artisan of War

Yes...... Every two weeks start over..... feel the joy yet?
  5. MJ Artisan of War

Fixed on Beta: Players can't be kicked from Guild

Still Broken.....................
  6. MJ Artisan of War

Quantum Incursions is just another way to gain revenue and burden the player base with more endless clicking... Nothing new here really.... Move along and don't look behind the curtain.
  7. MJ Artisan of War

So THAT is why it replaces GvG.... only on PC.... lol
  8. MJ Artisan of War

Feedback Big news for Forge!

Woo-Hoo! Another settlement You can spend months on..... to get a bldg that will be overpowered by event buildings.... Hard pass on that..... lol
  9. MJ Artisan of War

Discussion Discord server

Great News Juber! You won't have to moderate me on Discord.... Wouldn't go near it if You paid me 4 million Diamonds on my live worlds...
  10. MJ Artisan of War

Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

....ignore is a wonderful button.......
  11. MJ Artisan of War

Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

INNO math says.... The more diamonds things take, the more you will buy....
  12. MJ Artisan of War

Discussion Discord server

I belong to three guilds on three worlds that use Discord extensively. Yet I will not.... Ever This move will not change my mind in the slightest.
  13. MJ Artisan of War

Feedback New Challenges await you!

So ends my long streak of many years.... Completing every questline in this game..... But Wildlife Rival ruined that small joy too.....
  14. MJ Artisan of War

Discussion Opinion on troops grouped according to health

Adapt or Perish..... we are merely the customers.....
  15. MJ Artisan of War

Discussion Future of Forge of Empires?

The Future of Forge of Empires looks like this..... "The Goose that Laid the Golden Eggs" is one of Aesop's Fables, numbered 87 in the Perry Index, a story that also has a number of Eastern analogues. Many other stories contain geese that lay golden eggs, though certain versions change them for...