• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by RoCoJo

1. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2024

Well that's something but then I need to be extremely lucky (or have a lot of diamonds) to score 6 kits + 4 from the gold chest. I would say that it is therefor impossible.
  2. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2024

Am I wrong if I say that the (normal) Druid hut cannot be received in this event ? If I am wrong: what is the way to get it ? I couldn't do st Patricks in 2023 not on beta nor on live due to RL.
  3. Feedback Big news for Forge!

... or a raise on the limit ;)
  4. Feedback Big news for Forge!

In the posting on the ending of GvG, it is said: We recommend granting independence to your sectors after the last Daily Recalculation on January 28th at 8 PM Server Time, as the Rankings won't change anymore afterwards. As there is a maximum per player to give independence to a sector, can...
  5. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

If it stays this way I will not play this event on Life (and will express my opinion why in my guilds): - Couldn't get the main building at level 11. Stuck at 9 - The rival is an horrible addition : it works counterproductive to the nornal gameplay of the board (which already has 2...
  6. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Mughal Empire

Building 1500 diplomacy. 7 The Havelli's and 2 Charbaghs were build when I was producing the last goods. Removed the good buildings and Shanti's and placed 8 Charbaghs. No diamonds used, the land extensions were all bought at cost of 5 and with surplus goods after I researched the Havelli and...
  7. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Mughal Empire

I really get your frustration ! But, as been said in the announcement: In my first run I made the same mistake as you did: I expanded in the length and not in the width. Almost the same like you did. But if you check the differences between the Ally and the Canal you will see that the...
  8. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Mughal Empire

Yes ! (Copied from wiki) Chain Ability Bonus The Alley and the Water Canal has a chain mechanic with the Embassy. It means you can attach these cultural buildings to your your Embassy entrances to increase the overall amount of diplomacy in your settlement. Any Alleys or Water Canals built...
  9. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Mughal Empire

Known bug which has been reported (workaround: don't change places while producing ruppees)
  10. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Mughal Empire

On my 2nd run I have only deleted the goods buildings and thus leaving the Chhatri and houses intact. I just reached 700 and will see if I will manage that too for the 870. Remember: You have to align the ally and water canal on the right place next to the embassy to get the bonus. To get the...
  11. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Mughal Empire

improved: Starting layout for 20 Bhavans and roads that leaves 3.200 rupees
  12. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Mughal Empire

Didn’t know that the embassy could also give x4 but………. I had it too this morning !? Coincedence ? Bug ? A little help from Inno ?
  13. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Mughal Empire

That were the only ones 4 and 5 giving 250 resp 500. I had already done no 3, my mistake. Thx for your (timely) tip : tonight I will have 2 8-hour productions of the saree weaver :)
  14. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Mughal Empire

With 3 too (250 rupees) How much with 4 and 5 ?
  15. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Mughal Empire

Starting layout for 20 Bhavans and roads that leaves 3.000 rupees