• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Rob Farmer III

1. Rob Farmer III

Feedback History Event 2024

When are we going back to the good events? Lately most events have been time consuming, heavy thinking trash. I play 15 worlds and have no desire to spend literally 5+ hours a day for three weeks playing the mini-game. The side-scrolling events of the past were so much better, easier on...
  2. Rob Farmer III

Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

If you were grinding the AD for over a year for Castle Points, this is a great update. If you were using it for ... Exchange 3 Items in the Antiques Dealer building OR ... then it is a disastrous downgrade making AD much less useful. While some are complaining about ridiculously high starting...
  3. Rob Farmer III

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Has anyone noticed that Decos subtract Euphoria instead if add it? 3 Amphitheaters (+450 E) plus 2 Victory Pillars (+150 E) should provide +600 Euphoria, instead they provide +300 E. When I built the 3 Amphs, I had +450 E. The first VP brought it down to +375 E and the second down to +300 E.
  4. Rob Farmer III

"Attack the Enemy" What enemy? Where? How? There is no button or building to click to enter into a battle. A forced tutorial would have been super helpful.
  5. Rob Farmer III

Yes, this is an Epic Botch. Yesterday, the countdown to first Incursion pointed to 12 minutes ago. I even stayed up late for this fiasco.
  6. Rob Farmer III

Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

Yes, one free Flamingo Habitat Selection Kit or Upgrade would bring me to Max Level 11. We have received an after-Event bonus like this in the past after a major adjustment. Working hard for 30 days only to end 57 Paw Points short of Max Level 11 (and 117 short of the Golden Sunflower Upgrade)...
  7. Rob Farmer III

Feedback Big news for Forge!

My wild guess is: we each get quests for this mini-city settlement and for each one completed, the guild scores points and our guild's total points compete against the other guilds' total points. For example: "Build 3 Residential buildings", if you do that, the guild gets 5 points.
  8. Rob Farmer III

Buying 2 more Entrance Tickets with Diamonds, I got to Flamingo Level 10. I finished 54 paws away from Level 11. Needing 30 Paws per prize ts too much.
  9. Rob Farmer III

I am planning to after I use up my last Entrance Ticket tomorrow. Currently 109 Paws away from level 11. I'll need an average if 9 paws per board.
  10. Rob Farmer III

How is anyone winning this? If I am lucky, I'll end with a Level 8 Flamingo. 30 Paws per prize is too much, and removing the Entrance Ticket from the Daily Quest were mistakes an extra 9 days cannot erase.
  11. Rob Farmer III

Feedback Big news for Forge!

I play 16 worlds and none do GvG so, no loss for me. So, am I wrong to think that Guild Raids sounds like a guild-wide version of the Egyptian Settlement, where your 3,000 of each current age good and your 1000+% A/D bonus on your 10,000 Abysmal Gliders are all meaningless?
  12. Rob Farmer III

Feedback Fall Event 2023

Where is Halloween Event 2023? It is very late compared to last year... "The Halloween Event will start on the 21st of September, and will run until October 12th!" was the HE 2022 announcement.
  13. Rob Farmer III

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

It does not help the smaller guilds because they have much smaller Treasuries. The basic GFC costs 24K Paper for my guild. That is half of the Paper the guild has collected in 9 years. That is just not a payable amount. Pricing it like any other Siege Camp would actually make it buyable for the...
  14. Rob Farmer III

Feedback Fall Event 2023

How do we get the Vibrant Sunflower Oil Press Upgrade?
  15. Rob Farmer III

Feedback Space Age Titan

Okay, thanks. So, they are worse not simply different.