• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Riki-tiki-tavi

1. Fixed on Beta: New feature in GvG ?

Do you remember in gvg there was a error window and single button after clicking on it the game window will refresh. I can't say for sure but I suppose it appeared under the same conditions. And also it seems that after "a fix" we've lost the induced auto-refresh but we get a map freeze so we...
  2. Fixed on Beta: New feature in GvG ?

Very annoying bug. Some of my clan members refuse to fight on daily calculation because of that. Sometimes I don't hit it but sometimes I can get it 5 times in a row. The bug also affects main city's UI. If you'll return from gvg to your home city screen, you can't click anywhere neither scroll...
  3. Fixed on Beta: Guild battlegrounds: poor performance on mobile app & old PCs on massive attacks

Hello everyone! It seems that FoE had an update at the last Wednesday which affects GBG and it seems that something was changed! I can see that animations are no longer being updated on every WS event. But we are on the field with "snail" guilds right now and I can't check if performance issue...
  4. Fixed on Beta: Guild battlegrounds: poor performance on mobile app & old PCs on massive attacks

Today I had UI lags on my PC (Core i7 + 16GB RAM + NVIDIA GTX760 4GB) when 3 guilds was performing a speed attack on a province. I think about 70 people from 3 guilds was on that attack and the sector was taken in less than 30 seconds. Guild #1 made 160 progess points, Guild #2 made 140 and...
  5. Fixed on Beta: Guild battlegrounds: poor performance on mobile app & old PCs on massive attacks

Unfortunately no. I don't play on Beta. And as I said, the problem happens when "a lot" amount of players perform an attack. I doubt that this can be reproduced on Beta. That can be done only on the real servers when several strong guilds fights against each other. I think developers team can...
  6. Fixed on Beta: Guild battlegrounds: poor performance on mobile app & old PCs on massive attacks

Thank you for your reponse. I started to think that nobody cares :D I asked our guild members to participate but no one done it yet. But almost everybody suffering... :(
  7. Fixed on Beta: Guild battlegrounds: poor performance on mobile app & old PCs on massive attacks

Browser and Version: All web versions & mobile app are affected. Overview of the bug: When a lot of people are performing an attack (on a single sector or multiple sectors, doesn't matter) all of the devices gets a lot of data by WebSocket that leads to a poor performance. Only very fast PCs can...
  8. Do Not Suggest GvG improvement - province "defender"

Sure it will go through it, but if it also has both 600% attack and 600% defense, you will suffer a significant losses anyway. Yes, Observatory and Atomium are obsolete until developers will figure out how to use their's support pool bonuses properly. But with this idea you can use a Saint...
  9. Do Not Suggest GvG improvement - province "defender"

Proposal: I know that GvG functionality currently is frozen but I'll give a try. I'm proposing to add a possibility for each guild member to act as the passive defender for a province on Guild v. Guild map. When someone will attack a province with a "defender" then that defender's defensive army...