• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Rickster911

1. Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 11th December

When is next update to antiques dealer? The prizes offered are very old and it seems a long time since last update.
  2. Discussion What would it need to replace GvG?

GVG just needs to be updated to the current state of the game. Increase seige costs by double once you are at 5 sectors and triple after 15 sectors, this will leave more sectors for more guilds to join because the big guilds will not be able to afford to keep tons of sectors. To help with Inno...
  3. Feedback Space Age Titan

Just noticed level 8 Statue of honor in Space age Titan does not show guild power.
  4. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

A long time ago my son started playing this game on a live server. I tried to help him and add some FP onto his great buildings but got a message that I could not because we used the same internet connection or something like that. I understood this because players would make many accounts and...
  5. Spoiler New Guild Expedition Buildings! (GE Update?)

More chances to gain castle points with another level hopefully.
  6. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

I understand why the changes were made (endless fighting/farming)but 66.6% seems a little low. 75% chance not to gain attrition would be a good compromise. You could be working on your next great building with one of the bonuses being a .01% chance increase per level or something like that,then...
  7. Feedback Postponement of Guild Perks

Since it takes awhile for guilds to unlock a single perk it should last longer than 3 weeks. If a guild manages to activate all 3 level 3 perks there should be a really good perk bonus, like Deadpool said maybe and extra turn with negotiations in GBG or something attractive like that.
  8. Feedback Try out Guild Perks on Beta!

Does this mean guilds have worked and spend resources for nothing? Should we be compensated?
  9. Feedback Try out Guild Perks on Beta!

High level guilds will ignore this feature from what I see. Seems like a lot of donations are needed by most of the guild daily to reach the highest level, just for a minor boost. By the time you get there the 3 weeks or however long it is are over. There should be some sort of prize if a guild...