• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by ricardo.nascente

1. Feedback Tenth Anniversary Event

I won't get 20 right away. I said I could fit 20 in my city .... This is just my poit of view why such a strong single level building with medium size isn´t as good idea as it may seem at first sight. But if it's not changed, i'll start changing like everyone else my town... best regards Ricardo
  2. Feedback Tenth Anniversary Event

yes that's true all that you said, but what about all the other event buildings? and none of that buildings you said is single-level building with 4/4 space aparently very easy to pick.... and what do you mean about intermediate and advance cities? i have 650 milion city with a 2000/1360 racio...
  3. Feedback Tenth Anniversary Event

I belive "Stage of ages" is too good for a single-level special building and very unbalanced. As a consequence of that the cities will be fully occupied by that building and will lose diversity. that building should have at least 5 levels .... best regards Ricardo