• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Radarjohn

1. Discussion Unattainable challenge

Now this is not an everyday thing, but when it happens its infuriating. GE and Guild Battlegrounds are closed, and yet on the Daily Challenge you are required to have a number of fights. Now how is that possible? This is not a Beta only problem, all worlds are included. Thank you
  2. Feedback Summer Event 2023

There is a lot of replies for this event and I don't have the time to read all of them, so I'm sorry if this is a repeat. I like the event, it has it's good points and of course bad ones. I get 20 coins per day, regular daily and quest. That means you only get two guesses per day and that...
  3. Feedback Summer Event 2023

On your Summer Epic prize you have almost every pirate building... you forgot the Boathouse. I know this because that's what I need.
  4. Feedback Guild Expedition Update

The cost of lvl 5 outweighs the gain of prizes. And the prizes for every 4th fight in lvl's 1-4 have diminished to nothing.
  5. Count the shamrocks!

I believe there are 42 shamrocks, now if my eyes will uncross I'll be in good shape.
  6. Feedback St Patrick's Day Event 2021

I don't think this is a bug but when you reach level 240 or there about on the festival, it cost a lot of shamrocks to go another level. Instead of going up the amount stays the same and you have to add more shamrocks to move the counter up. And it does the same thing on the shipyard, but it...
  7. Feedback Summer Event 2020

I don't know if this is feedback or bug, but it's with the summer event. I spun the wheel the first time and everything worked fine, then spun again...the wheel did not stop. Had to refresh the whole window to get it to stop. Thought it just might be a glitch, tried it the second time with...
  8. Halloween Challenge 4

Puzzle 1 is F4 Puzzle 2 is F1 Puzzle 3 is C5 Puzzle 4 is D2 Puzzle 5 is A4
  9. Halloween Challenge 3

Haunted House, Notre Dame, Dark Doorway, Cathedral of Aachen, Mad Scientist's Lab, Black Tower, Abandoned Asylum, Scarecrow, Chateau Fontenac, Haunted Tower, Jack O'Lantern Chapel, Graveyard Thank you very much.
  10. Halloween Challenge 2

Jack o lantern is my pick. Thank you
  11. Halloween Challenge 1

For Challenge 1 my numbers will be 2 4 7 10. Thank you
  12. Feedback Halloween 2017

I think it's a wonderful event, well done to all. Only one problem found so far...on task #29 it requires to research a technology. You've done this before only you have given an alternate choice such as give X amount of goods to your guild etc. What if someone has not option to research...