• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Pusso

1. Fixed on Beta: Game freeze after collect a gem

I have the same problem
  2. Fixed on Beta: Arc in quests

I just realized that the arc now counts as donations to the guild treasury for quest validation.
  3. Same avatar for quests

Greeva, Rinbin and others have the same avatar (only for new quests). Version 1.196.7
  4. Demotion of the application

Parfois, l'application bêta revient à la version en direct de l'application. Ici, nous voyons que l'application est la version 1.193.0 sur l'icône, mais la description dit 1.191.19 qui est la version live. [URL = https: //www.casimages.com/i/201118063451667083.jpg.html]
  5. Feedback Forge Bowl 2021

Even downloading the beta app, we don't have access to the event. So what's the use of this app if mobile players can't access events when they're launched?
  6. Feedback Winter Event 2020

I find it unfortunate that in-app players cannot play events as soon as they become available. They often have to wait several days. It also makes it harder to find bugs to fix before they arrive in live worlds for app-only players.