• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Provolix

1. Reported text issues in the game

There's the wrong good icon on the side quest in the picture.
  2. Cannot Reproduce: Can't scout new Jupiter territories

Oh thanks, I didn't even think to check the other part of the map. :oops:
  3. Cannot Reproduce: Can't scout new Jupiter territories

I'm playing in Space Age Venus and I tried to switch to the new Jupiter Moon map, but I wasn't able to select the new tab. A message pops up saying that I have to acquire all the provinces of the current map first, but I've done it already, as also can be seen from the screenshot I took.
  4. Feedback The Summer Event returns for 2021

I completed all the quests, logged in every single day and got a few (really few) dobloons from incidents, that I always collect. I have the kit from the surprise box and even with the last upgrade I still miss THREE upgrades to complete the building. Even with my bad luck with compasses this...
  5. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Mughal Empire

I'm with the others. This settlement is plain boring. I can't play round the clock and this means that I often miss the collection time for the Bhavan. At least with production buildings you can set a production time the suits you best. Waiting for a week or more to just have the goods...
  6. Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

Found a bug. I don't know if it's just a case of something already reported. I just did an attack to obtain mars ore on the campaign map and I got this When I clicked on "End Level" I got a window message saying an internal error occurred and when I closed the window the game automatically...