• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by PromethiusTM

1. PromethiusTM

Fixed on Beta: Unable to select objects in the game

Code Fixed But Not Game Fixed / Implimented ! :-P
  2. PromethiusTM

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 13th September

totally agree another move from inno to use / pay for more diamonds on top of the annoyance
  3. PromethiusTM

Fixed on Beta: Message system is broken

Still broken and it is defo FoE side as i did clean installed FireFox, Chrome, Opera on a Clean Installed Windows 10 Pro so still the same on PC fine on Phone / Tablet App
  4. PromethiusTM

Feedback Message Center Changes

The Edit / Delete feature seems to work ok however it needs a Time/Date Stamp along with the (Edited) (Edited 07:07 Today) to prevent misrepresented messages
  5. PromethiusTM

Feedback Guild Forum Removal

It could easily be ported to a fee free forum code so it’s not that.
  6. PromethiusTM

This will most defiantly put a massive resource strain on the message system, as it is Active/Perm Live where as the Forums are Static and only live when accessed, as well as the other obvious logistical issues and permission and so on this has a 1000% not been thought through enough by the Dev Team
  7. PromethiusTM

I do strongly believe static forms use less resources than The message system so it cannot be due to resource usage !
  8. PromethiusTM

1 step forward 2 steps back !!!!!!!
  9. PromethiusTM

Fixed on Beta: Problem with private messages when GB attachment in it

Any update when this is going to be fixed ?
  10. PromethiusTM

Feedback Fall Event 2020

Farmville............... NOOOOO!!!
  11. PromethiusTM

can we get another Tab Guild, Social, Official, Founders/Leaders <<<<
  12. PromethiusTM

Love It So Far !!!!!! will have a play and give more feedback
  13. PromethiusTM

Feedback PvP Arena

You fight the 1st one in the list then it refreshes does it not ? you do not have to click the SAAB player...
  14. PromethiusTM

Feedback PvP Arena

Just realised this now means there is *No Way* to see exactly how many Battles you have completed in any given Week !!
  15. PromethiusTM

Feedback PvP Arena

max 10 fights a day !! I did the 10 ranked #5 for now. I really cannot see any benefit in this what so ever, it is so boring without manual fighting, Also its less competitive than the Towers and doesn't really add anything to the game what so ever. At least with the towers it was competitive...