• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by PrinceArthur

1. Feedback Guild Expedition Update

As I said ... it's starting already. From an email from the German server: " Da hat einer mindestens die Top 200 Gilden angeschrieben. Ganz ehrlich . So, wie es sich jetzt darstellt auf der Beta, wär ich dafür. Aus meiner Nachbarwelt: Dort diskutiert man gerade die GEX Stufe 5 (die ist auf dem...
  2. Feedback Guild Expedition Update

My opinion regarding the new GE level 5: I do like the graphics, they give a more friendly look to the last GE level. I also like the concept of being able to have bonuses for each encounter by building fortifications for that particular encounter. On the other side, I think the balancing is...
  3. Feedback Halloween Event 2019

The chance for the golden book is way off balance ... event is almost done and I haven't found a single one! And I have even removed ALL cobwebs throughout the last week. Have multiples of all other books, though.