• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Praeceptor

1. Praeceptor

Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

This will make no difference to me - I have only used AD for quests for the past couple of years anyway. Opening bid price seems ridiculous to me, but luckily I don't need any of the things on offer.
  2. Praeceptor

Feedback Quantum Incursions

To paraphrase "Wear sunscreen" by Mary Schmich... Accept certain inalienable truths Prices will rise, politicians will philander, you too, will get old... ...and Inno will probably disappoint when they introduce a new feature.
  3. Praeceptor

10 pages of feedback, all negative, and for obvious reasons. Why doesn't Inno include players in their development meetings? Better to get new features right in the first place than suffer this level of criticism, surely.
  4. Praeceptor

I hated Egyptian settlement, and this seems to be a rehash of that with a bit of GE thrown in. Overly complex gameplay, and way too long winded. Shame, I was looking forward to something more interesting. I doubt if my guild(s) will bother with it.
  5. Praeceptor

Discussion About event buildings and their stats

Power creep used to be fine for active players doing all the events, but most of my guild aren't doing them. Very few are doing the Halloween event, so eventually cities based on GBs are going to fall way behind. For power creep to be sustainable, events have to attract more players, not fewer.
  6. Praeceptor

Discussion Pay to Win?

I don't buy diamonds. I'm 12th in my main world. I don't see this game as pay-to-win, I see it as pay-to-progress-quicker. I like the fact that some players buy diamonds - there wouldn't be a game without them. Recently however the things I would normally spend any spare diamonds on have...
  7. Praeceptor

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Well said - couldn't agree more. Perhaps GbG should only add to guild ranking, not player ranking (it will never happen!)
  8. Praeceptor

Feedback Space Age Titan

Most of the discussion here convinces me that staying in SAJM is quite a good option for me. I will abort my way through the optional quests to get back t the RQs and continue fighting GbG and RQ fights with reasonable SAJM troops. I might lose the opportunity to collect titan goods and...
  9. Praeceptor

Feedback Space Age Titan

I have serious doubts that GbG will ever get nerfed. Fixing it would be simple, but Inno have spent over a year navel gazing and have not shown any real commitment to doing anything about it. My guess is they earn too much from people buying SCs with diamonds and they don't want to lose that income.
  10. Praeceptor

Feedback Space Age Titan

I'm not complaining Grzechu - it's just an observation. I've been in my little guild for nearly 10 years, and I don't want to leave my friends. It's just a pity that Inno doesn't seem willing (or able) to sort out the problems with GbG or GvG which means smaller guilds can't even get a foothold...
  11. Praeceptor

Feedback Space Age Titan

I'm a top 10 player in a tiny guild. The only way I can keep up with my rivals is to use the fights in recurring quests for battle points. It would be different if Inno would fix the "zero attrition in GbG" exploit that my rivals in large guilds are using, but they've spent over a year...
  12. Praeceptor

Discussion Time to leave Forge of Empires.

After nearly 10 years of playing and reaching the top ten on Dinegu, it's time to quit. I was hopeful that after last year's request for suggestions to make the game better, things would improve, but sadly not. Nearly all the popular suggestions have been ignored, and none of the issues around...
  13. Praeceptor

Feedback Try out Guild Perks on Beta!

Although I agree with most of this, I'm not sure the effect will be quite as dire as you think. Most of the guild leaders I have spoken too are likely to just ignore this "feature". It would be a lot of work to convince our players to take part, and having happy players in your guild is far more...
  14. Praeceptor

Discussion Settlements, Do you want a new one?

I've skipped Egypt and Mughal because the prizes don't give me anything I'm interested in. I never bother with the timed prizes anyway - far too much of a chore to do along with all the other other chores in the game. I'm with you on this Dessire. I'm tired of settlements so I'd be happy to see...
  15. Praeceptor

Feedback Try out Guild Perks on Beta!

It seems to me that to make most of the contributors here happy, the boosts would have to be much much higher which is likely to upset the balance in the game even further than it is already. The alternative is to leave the tiny boosts as they are, and most of us won't bother to participate. A...