• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by PP Nyx

1. PP Nyx

Feedback Guild Expedition Update

All I know is my inventory is full of fragments .... enough with the fragments please I don't want the things they complete anyway :-) and now on top of the hundreds of faces of the ancient etc I already have in my inventory I can now collect hundreds of fragments to get them also ... woohoo...
  2. PP Nyx

Beta Lottery w/c 3rd October

3. PP Nyx

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

I think a different league for the Top 10/20 guilds would be more effective and fair. An elite league for example.
  4. PP Nyx

Pathfinder

Path 4 The names are: Jingles, Frosmoth and Groucho
  5. PP Nyx

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

I think its a good thing although would a better idea be to have a league for all these bigger guilds instead so they can continue to do whatever they want a fairer match up would be preferable but don't know if thats possible. As it stands this idea I suppose stops the endless rotations that...