• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by poodle666

1. poodle666

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event 2021

I completed all events, used diamonds to complete tasks and still only got 5 upgrades. Waste of time and effort
  2. poodle666

Feedback Winter Event 2020

30 days and I have received just a single key from the presents. The prizes are just not worth the time and effort. Will definitely telling my other worlds to give this one a miss.
  3. poodle666

Feedback PvP Arena

The matchmaking system is totally screwed. Either fix it or get rid of Arena :mad:
  4. poodle666

Feedback PvP Arena

If you are not in SAM or SAAB then it is basically a waste of time
  5. poodle666

Feedback PvP Arena

I think that this new feature is appalling. If you are not in SAAB/SAM there is no way you will get the major prizes. And don't get me started on the auto fights only :mad::mad::mad::mad: Friend of mine is in Industrial Age. He does more than 5,000 fights in GBG. in PVP/Arena he is ranks about...
  6. poodle666

Feedback Information boxes for Features you have not unlocked yet

Excellent addition to the game and agree that all "locked" buildings have such an info boxes
  7. poodle666

Challenge 1

A9 B3 C6
  8. poodle666

Rejected color scheme offer

Like the new background. Thinking that you could show different backgrounds based on time of the year. Another idea would be to match the background of the current era of the player
  9. poodle666

Feedback New Feature - Show Hall

The ads will not play. Have disabled ad-blockers and the screen "loads" but nothing is visible.