• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by pnumekin

1. pnumekin

Feedback Anniversary Event 2023

I just did. Not sure they can fix the tutorial on a Sunday evening, but whatever...
  2. pnumekin

Feedback Anniversary Event 2023

After several weeks playing with my phone only, I just found out today that an event was ongoing. So I clicked on the arrows to learn how it works, but I'm stuck with this arrow asking me to click on a gray/inactive button. I cannot do anything, completely stuck... Help!
  3. pnumekin

AID ALL

I just tried, but no change...
  4. pnumekin

AID ALL

I have a story quest asking to polish and motivate buildings. I tried the new "aid all" feature, but then the quest counters did not change. Good thing I did not press the 3 buttons otherwise I would have been stuck for 24 hours with this quest...
  5. pnumekin

Feedback Halloween Event 2021

I always do that, and yesterday I found a sticker that I left in the smoke for today, but this morning it was just gone. Then I spent hundreds of tickets trying to find another one, but no joy!
  6. pnumekin

Fixed on Beta: Tavern is full after collection

Actually the problem occurs any time, not only when the tavern is full. You have to check your tavern regularly or refresh the game. See in my case : tavern indicates one customer when there are actually three of them inside...
  7. pnumekin

Fixed on Beta: Can't go in after the daily update!

Hello, same for me. I can access the game from my phone only.
  8. pnumekin

cant lock into game

was the same for me, but ok after I cleared Firefox cache
  9. pnumekin

Fixed on Beta: Problem with private messages when GB attachment in it

I do not understand the process here. I work for engineering too. If a major bug like this is found on a beta server after an update, we immediately perform a roll back and investigate on the alpha server. Yes it is normal to find bugs on a beta server, but this is something that used to work...