• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by planetofthehumans2

1. Feedback Championship Update: Battle for the Thunderdrake Citadel!

I'm just going to say I am not a fan of the first level requiring a road and the second level not requiring one. Inno trying to screw over players who work hard for these buildings.
  2. Feedback History Event 2024

Its too bad we don't yet have an event building that will give frags for QI boost pots. :p
  3. Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

We've had the AD for over a month now, did we actually get any changes because we're still getting the shop swamped with nonsense and 1M+ starting bids and no winners. You'd think after this amount of time something would have happened. My problem with the shop swamped with nonsense is that...
  4. New Idea Make the new campaign map in SASH attractive without always being just coins, supplies,goods.

What I want for SASH is not a new map - to be able to access the maps ores from before.
  5. Feedback History Event 2024

Just because you got it doesn't mean 20% or 50% of people will, come on. :p I'll probably make it, but that dont mean other people cant have valid complaints. I'll also throw out there that these events give so many items that a lot of people dont even realize they got it. I had no idea I got...
  6. Feedback History Event 2024

I'd personally rather the rival task giver just said which color card I should use rather than which faction. I ain't keeping track whose a champion and whose a manipulator!
  7. Feedback History Event 2024

I'm not sure about completing the building since we still have over a week left, but you definitely can't get the silk weaver without paying and that sucks. Like you can't work hard enough to catch up to the people who pay $. Someone who pays doesn't have to work as hard to get the main...
  8. Feedback History Event 2024

You can't try hard enough if you don't pay for the pass. Its arguable that the best players are the ones who spend real life money, some might just call that laziness. Unless you mean purely by rankings, then yes you do need to pay the real money for that, no amount of hard work will get you there.
  9. Feedback History Event 2024

That was the point of my post, although arguably there are better cards to be had than that one. It might have value on the hard level, but if inno wants us to spend money they should probably want us to want to buy more cards which means taking these mid/spam cards out of the deck.
  10. Feedback History Event 2024

I finally tried the hard setting. Took a lot of careful card planning, ended up using my last card to deal the final blow. Took a number of 10 pot heals and buying all of the cards from the shop each time. I'm not even sure if every game can be reasonably won every time since there are many...
  11. Rejected QI Age advances as the season goes on.

In indy age all of the houses are 3x2 so you're already starting out disadvantaged compared to staying in colonial or restarting to IA with 2x2's though. The decos and supplies buildings are all over the place so they'd have to modify the productions to make it worth staying in the same guild...
  12. Feedback History Event 2024

Can inno not take out the "without losing" part? Many players have already complained on this same exact issue on other rivals and nothing has been done. It's a valid complaint and is too punishing. They also raised the GE limit for auto complete which I think is nonsense. Even though I was...
  13. Feedback History Event 2024

I'm really peeved off that on the last task of battling 30 times WITHOUT losing WITHOUT GBG being open, that I have battled my entire hood, lost several times, and have now run out of battles to do. Really peeved off, inno can suck it. :Thumbs_Down:
  14. Feedback History Event 2024

The last two events have no buildings with QI bonus, why not? You just introduced QI, the time is now to support it with your events. Something that would actually help in QI would be a % reduction in cost of buildings, or daily bonus quantum actions.
  15. Feedback History Event 2024

Inno's laziness, they used the same image for every 1 ticket piece. :p The 4 category has at least 5 tickets shown and the 10 probably has a 100 roll.