• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by PilgrimDK

1. PilgrimDK

Feedback Big news for Forge!

Not everyone cheats or behave bad i GvG, so for some of us, the part of GvG was to have fun, use real strategy and battle in competition. Sure some players take it to far with the mood svings, but we are still quite some gamers in the game globally, who try to be nice and have a fun enviroment...
  2. PilgrimDK

Feedback Big news for Forge!

I can guarentee you that not all GvG players are cheating or act mean and selfish Dessire. Our Guild has always played fair as far as we could (why cheat winning, no point) and treat others as you want them to treat you and we see other Guilds play nice as well. So not all GvG are crap. Also...
  3. PilgrimDK

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

They said that over 6 rounds it would balance itself so all Guilds would get the same advantages, but it is still as bad as ever
  4. PilgrimDK

Rejected The way to end GvG

They paid the goods once, so how is it an investment, you just get back what you used? GvG has always had the risk of losing the spend, so alot more than refunds was lost already
  5. PilgrimDK

Also you can´t find Guilds in GbG ranking list that dont play GbG, they simply don´t exists.
  6. PilgrimDK

never said anything about fame, only that it happened
  7. PilgrimDK

Happened on our server. A Guild starting from the bottom got 6 wins and ended on 2. place with 1.000 LP.
  8. PilgrimDK

Feedback Interface improvements and feature test

I hope for the switch setup so all parts get the setup they prefer c",) If we need to change something, then its where they placed rogues, like under Ages now. We need to have a banner with them next to the troop types and not a place under ages, noone will go in and change the age to find...
  9. PilgrimDK

I still do not agree with you, it is not the better than anything they made so far and every person has a diffrent memory adaption, so there will be diffrent visual handling. I dont need to seperate broken vs. fixed troops, i can esily seperate them visually as they were and fight fast, but...
  10. PilgrimDK

What if we want to chance the number of troop setups, you cant just switch 1 to 1 at the right side, you need to count
  11. PilgrimDK

It is worse for some of us, as now we need to keep an eye on two groups of troops. left side troops full HP and right side troops with damage. The old setup would place the damaged types together but still divided so you could see what you had of each, but now we need to look left and count a...
  12. PilgrimDK

Fifth round just started and we have still not had a solo round while our two rivals each have had 2 now. They get a pause to fill Up troops, diamonds and energi and They get a free Victory in a ranking where the number of Victories count just as much as points They also get a ton of now. Those...
  13. PilgrimDK

Or the one who are willing to use the most Diamonds.
  14. PilgrimDK

lvl. 2 building takes 15.000 frags, if you end on 14.000 After 6 rounds, you end Up with lvl. 1 and 6.500 frags. What happens wiht the frags? You cant Collect more as its not in the new Championship, so Will it just sit in storage and grov dust or willl those who miss the last frags for a lvl. 2...
  15. PilgrimDK

The first Championship building level 2, will those who miss some frags to reach it get another chance or what happens with the Frags up to 15.000?