• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Phanas the Phoenix

1. Feedback Winter Event 2023

Found only 3 keys in first 11 days.. no key visible again today so won't even attempt playing. Winter event has no useful dailies and only good buildings are under 'calendar' which seems to be designed only for diamond spending players.. same as Elves workshop. On top of that this mini game is...
  2. Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

Announcement has a comment as underlined above that you can gain tickets through quests.. wonder what that is?
  3. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

If anyone actually reads these feedback - since the nerf on beta I am spending around 10 min a day in FoE GBG and my attrition is maxed. On live server I am in FoE GBG almost all day long trying to keep my attrition low and keep searching fights. Frankly I will be glad if Inno brings GBG nerf...
  4. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

GBG nerf is reducing GBG activity and amount of time players spend in game... if that is what Inno wants
  5. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

this GBG nerf is bad for players, there is nothing to like it. Its more like how difficult is it to tolerate this bad change. It is just slowing down the players. Big leagues and top players will continue to dominate. lower leagues and players who anyway did not take interest will not bother...