• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Pericles the Lion

1. New Idea Overview of red/blue attack/defense boosts in QI

When you are on a red node your selected army shows the summation of it's red QI boosts. Likewise, when on a blue node it shows the summation of the QI blue boosts. Is this not enough?
  2. Feedback Quantum Incursions

At the individual level we can only see the participation of our guild mates. The level of participation at a guild level on our worlds is easily observable. As far as the devs plans for the future I think that there have been some clear precedents that could be indicators of what's to come...
  3. Feedback History Event 2024

There's no reason to be rude. This is what you posted: "What is that? There is no one goods building in Mars age for example in the main town. Or you suggest us destroying goods building in colony then build it again? Nice, but why I have to lose it? How we have to make it, if it's impossible...
  4. Enemy %boost on QI

I haven't gotten to Level X yet but the Boss on IX is at 250% Edit: The first encounter on level X have opponents with 250% boost.
  5. Discussion problem between players

If your guild members are experiencing any of the above then your guild leaders are not doing a proper job of maintaining camaraderie. If I were in your position I would PM the founder(s) and ask them to intervene. If they are unwilling (or worst, are active participants in the abuse) I would...
  6. Feedback History Event 2024

Gathering goods is one of the easiest quests to complete. Use circle trades.
  7. Discussion problem between players

Membership in a top guild usually comes with some responsibilities. One of which may be to participate in diamond rushing GBG buildings. I'll assume that you understand the rationale for rushing the buildings. Players that object to sharing the diamond expense are probably not a good fit for...
  8. Feedback History Event 2024

Or build some Nutcrackers (there have been at least two opportunities to collect them) to produce Mass Self Aid Kits and remove the need to have other players aid your city.
  9. Feedback History Event 2024

The Summerhold Manor produces the Feast and Fables Selection Kit. The Jesters are one of the kits options.
  10. Feedback History Event 2024

Fwiw, I replaced all of my blacksmiths and sleigh builders with jumpin' pumpkins. The JP's have the same production as blacksmiths but also provide some army boosts. I have plenty of happiness to spare so I can handle the hit to happiness from the JPs. This, plus the FASPs from an Arcane...
  11. Feedback History Event 2024

I'm reminded of a dog that I had as a child. Whenever my mother made beef vegetable soup I would give a bowl to the dog. He didn't like lima beans and he would eat every drop of the soup, leaving the beans behind. Now, he would lick the beans clean but he would leave them behind. The point...
  12. Feedback History Event 2024

I'm building a "Jester city" and am up to 64 Jesters in my SAT main city. Each day, 6 Finish Special Productions in tandem with a level 91 BG provide a lot of frags for the recent event buildings.
  13. Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

Beg to differ. The amounts in the blue banners above the items refer to castle points rewarded in addition to the item.
  14. Rejected list of your own GB's

I've only been playing for 4 years but, in that time, I don't think I've ever been a position where I wasn't levelling up a GB. I would guess that most players are in the same position. So, spending time programming a separate GB listing for only a few players seems a waste.
  15. Rejected list of your own GB's

Is this not adequate?